Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

gustavothehuman

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gustavothehuman

  1. I would say The Anthology and The Life of a Showgirl.
  2. Extremely bloated for no reason other than inflating streams. Some songs are pretty good though.
  3. All the critical panning for less than 200k units
  4. Clash's review is now in, Metascore unchanged. Come on Pitchfork, don't be shy.
  5. 143 scored 37/100. We need Pitchfork to come through
  6. They won't review the album at all. It would tarnish the little credibility they have left regardless of the score.
  7. This review from Slant should be enough to push the album to 39, why is Metacritic taking so long to update?
  8. Except for Music of the Spheres, I would argue all of them deserved higher scores.
  9. I need this to go red on Metacritic just for the chaos of it all
  10. Does founding a successful fashion brand count? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_Art_Forms
  11. Not surprising, a three minute recording of her farts would pull the same numbers. The songs are still whack though.
  12. I searched "Boston weather" and Google showed me a flood alert
  13. Hey, I think I posted this in the wrong place. Can a moderator correct it for me?
  14. I have no words to describe how disgusting this Top 3 is. Save us Dua

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.