Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 84.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I like the melody, but it's a good song wasted on a really basic and cringy lyrics. She could have done something great with that title, but here she is talking about a man again and being the victim. Doesn't fit the theme SHOWGIRL at all. I like the song I just wish she would mature in the lyrics and give us other topics.

generic,boring, cliche, just a typical post Evermore Taylor song

zendaya

This is ok. Will have to listen a few more times if i'll keep it or not. Hope there are better tracks on deluxe.

The bridge is SO cringe, gave me second-hand embarrassment lol

Oh we love her again… the song is so catchy catchier and more dynamic than ophelia even especially the verses, the bridge however it left a bad taste in my mouth but we're moving on

  • Popular Post

My name deserved a better song. What the hell is this

azealia

The chorus is fine I guess but the rest is lacking with the cherry on top being the obnoxious "hey kids spelling is fun!"-esque thingy she did right before the (atrocious) bridge.

31 minutes ago, Iconic.gif said:

more dynamic than ophelia

rip

It's so disappointing that Taylor and Tove have completely lost their touch with their new albums

At least Tove's album had 2 good songs

Whilst TLOASG is one of her worst albums, it ironically gave us one of her best songs with Ophelia. I had some hope that the encore would give us more songs on the quality level of Ophelia, but sadly I was wrong. The song is so bad that I'm actually rooting for Choosing MAGA over it to stay on top since it's the better song objectively noparty

I don't hate it. The string loop on the chorus could have been accompanied by a stronger vocal melody though.

i have a feeling this will be a grower like the cure, almost everyone at atrl called it boring too at first

are the haters streaming on YouTube since it doesn't count to charts? treacherous

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.