Everything posted by Patient Zero
- is Cleveland lowkey a sad song?
-
Do you think Taylor is aware of the backlash?
I dunno, but I'm sure she's aware of her back being lashed by Travis' wood. I'm so jealous honestly.
-
Ultimately, what was the point of The Encore?
The point of The Encore was to divert people's attention toward Tinashe's new album Popstar, so they could remember what good pop music sounds like. Thank you, Taylor!
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Listening to the songs more, I've come to the conclusion that P0, Pink Cloud and Babylon aren't offensive at all, and are actually much better than most tracks on the original. TFOO, Opalite, Ruin the Friendship, P0, Pink Cloud and Babylon could've been a cute little EP. But because these new tracks are associated with that horrible original album, I think it's giving a lot of people a bad taste in their mouths. That said, I also think critics should've been much more critical of the original album in the first place, rather than taking their frustration with its shortcomings out on the Deluxe. And before you come at me for listening to Taylor: as an OTH, I have to listen to the material so I can give objective feedback. I never hate on something without listening to it first!
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
I think you're actually proving the point: the problematique around Taylor is bad songwriting and a lack of authenticity, not simply misogyny. She's the biggest female pop star in the world, so of course she's going to face intense scrutiny. And hoenestly, calling every harsh criticism of a successful woman "misogyny" can be patronizing too. It suggests people can't simply dislike or criticize a woman based on her work without having some sexist motive..
-
Nora Music: TLOAS to spend 13th week at #1 with ~178k units, Tinashe 20k
Taylor blocking Tinashe from #1
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
-Metacritic score RED -People shipping the songs back on Spotify She should've known that using my nickname would be a curse
-
Did Taylor lose her chances of winning the Oscar for TLOASG ENCORร?
I'm sure an external force is reaching out to the Oscars AS WE SPEAK to create a new category. "Achievement in Making Sure Everyone Knows You Want an Oscar"- award is in the bag.
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 early predictions:Patient Zero #1 debut most likely
I really like FOO, but that was not released during the CT craze. FOO always outstreamed that Taylor Disney song that came after, and it will outstream the current Patient Zero song soon as well.
-
(10/10/2026) Hot 100 early predictions:Patient Zero #1 debut most likely
So this means Taylor released two quick lil' forgettable #1 songs during Choosin Texas reign. One song is already forgotten, and this one will be next. It's hard to get real hits like CT nowaydays.
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 2: #2 ww (5.55m), #1 US (2.34m)
This is actually happening now. Good for her. But outside of her fans, no one is impressed by the numbers I fear
-
Did you know Cruel Summer is a rip-off of this kpop song?
And she has the audacity to sue a teenager for sampling a song she actually stole herself. The amount of times Taylor stole other melodies without crediting them.. Why is no on doing anything about it
- Taylor Swift likes reel comparing Cleveland! to "90's sitcom intro music"
-
ATRL Original Op-Ed: Taylor doubles down on white supremacy on โCleveland!,โ why?
Is this a trap
-
Taylor is yet to have a shaky start. Why?
Bad music is a terrible and shaky start for ME. I don't listen to numbers.
-
Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 2: #2 ww (5.55m), #1 US (2.34m)
Incredibleโฆ
-
Combine The Life of a Showgirl and The Encore into a 12-track album
T H E F A T E O F Op He Lia
-
The Blame Game: is it Max Martin's fault?
The one to blame is Taylor. Not even the biggest producers on earth are able to turn her brainfart lyrics into decent music. Her being creatively bankrupt is affecting the production process.
- "The Fate of Ophelia" biggest global hit of 2026
-
Pitchfork drags Cleveland!
If these hate comments go away, maybe you're not at your peak anymore. I think it's a privilege to be receiving these and rise above it!
-
Is Taylor officially creatively bankrupt?
It's ok to keep song SCRAPPED and not release them. I don't think Taylor is familiair with this idea. Why is she constantly hiring big producers to manifest her brainfarts. Because that's how her music sounds now. But even top tier producers can't make her crappy material turn into something that's remotely listenable. And that's bad. But it will sell! I guess that's what's really important for Taylor Kelce and her massive fanbase.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
My name deserved a better song. What the hell is this
- Mariah Carey - CHRISTMASTIME ๐ UK & Malta
-
Have you ever reacted like this to anything?
Yes, when this hot guy I had a crush on showed me his massive deek but ended up being a bottom. So many emotions went through me
- Taylor Swift's advice to Sombr: "Hate comments are a privilege"