Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

3am edition bumped Midnights up considerably in my personal rankings, so hope this will do the same celestial2

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 82.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Im bored someone leak some lyrics we all agree are fake until we hear it with our own ears

45 minutes ago, Lord Gaga said:

Im bored someone leak some lyrics we all agree are fake until we hear it with our own ears

It already L worded and it's a song about an ex

Edited by ugo

4 minutes ago, ugo said:

It already L worded and it's a song about an ex

I 'm pretty sure it's fake. As I said in another thread, the one who leaked it can't even leak other songs title, and we haven't seen the photo of the booklets unlike previous scenarios. Also, they leaked the lyrics long time after she announced the single makes it even more suspicious, I mean anyone can use AI to generate a song in 10 minutes this day with Taylor style of songwriting, so I highly doubt it

2 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

I 'm pretty sure it's fake. As I said in another thread, the one who leaked it can't even leak other songs title, and we haven't seen the photo of the booklets unlike previous scenarios. Also, they leaked the lyrics long time after she announced the single makes it even more suspicious, I mean anyone can use AI to generate a song in 10 minutes this day with Taylor style of songwriting, so I highly doubt it

the pictures have been taken down by copyright on twitter so it's real

25 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

I 'm pretty sure it's fake. As I said in another thread, the one who leaked it can't even leak other songs title, and we haven't seen the photo of the booklets unlike previous scenarios. Also, they leaked the lyrics long time after she announced the single makes it even more suspicious, I mean anyone can use AI to generate a song in 10 minutes this day with Taylor style of songwriting, so I highly doubt it

The booklet got taken down because of copyrights

The concept of disliking Showgirl but liking Stale and Corona Summer

zendaya

Both have the same issue. Cute pop songs but lack the Taylor print. If you're looking for Poplor songs to praise, Blank Space and Ophelia are right there

zendaya

26 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The concept of disliking Showgirl but liking Stale and Corona Summer

zendaya

Both have the same issue. Cute pop songs but lack the Taylor print. If you're looking for Poplor songs to praise, Blank Space and Ophelia are right there

zendaya

This ragebait

zendaya

2 hours ago, Veckatimest said:

3am edition bumped Midnights up considerably in my personal rankings, so hope this will do the same celestial2

Right? Could've Should've Would've is low key her greatest song ever, absolutely breathtaking. Bigger Than the Whole Sky, The Great War are also career highlights. Glitch and Hits Different are great too.

7 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

So the #1 debut is already secured with the CD singles. And we still have the vinyls to be announced.

zendaya

They aren't being shipped until October though

14 minutes ago, Headlock said:

This ragebait

zendaya

I mean, what is so special about these songs? Production? There are at least 50 songs better than them. Melody? Fearless alone has a dozen of catchier songs. Lyrics? Pff

zendaya

Kinda hoping now that the IKIIKY shenanigans during its chart run were only a small test run preview of the taytactics she plans to employ for this single

zendaya

All those hypocrites suddenly being supportive because Ella is sitting at #1, we don't need your support don't worry

IMG_0910.gif

  • Popular Post
7 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Can she give us a good pop song produced by Max Martin?

6 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Can she give us a good pop song produced by Max Martin?

Yes, she has given us so many already

20 minutes ago, karmasreal said:

Yes , i need this quality!

Im re-listening to Forever and Always Piano Version and I really need her to shut us up, delete all this capitalist slop discourse and give us another classic ballad. She hasn't had one since Lover, it's time. The artwork is giving mid tempo Hot AC smash.

  • Popular Post
22 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

Im re-listening to Forever and Always Piano Version and I really need her to shut us up, delete all this capitalist slop discourse and give us another classic ballad. She hasn't had one since Lover, it's time. The artwork is giving mid tempo Hot AC smash.

ae0ee790f336747a3c128bcfde015264.jpg

3 hours ago, By the Water said:

I mean, what is so special about these songs? Production? There are at least 50 songs better than them. Melody? Fearless alone has a dozen of catchier songs. Lyrics? Pff

zendaya

Now sis - Style literally won the last discography rate we had on ATRL… it's largely regarded as a pop masterpiece.

azealia

And Cruel Summer blew up and became a hit three years after it came out because it's that good.

You might not personally connect with them but those are two very special songs in Taylor's catalog.

8 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Im bored someone leak some lyrics we all agree are fake until we hear it with our own ears

Your redwood tree

Grew poison ivy

Infectious disease

In my tainted valley

Gonorrhea, oh...

I was patient zero

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.