Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Chemist

ATRL+ Member

Everything posted by Chemist

  1. Tulsi truly one of the worst grifters in history
  2. The people who died on October 7th didn't deserve to die, just as the people who have died in Palestine since then didn't deserve to die either. I don't think this should be a controversial take, and I think that's exactly the point he's trying to make. I genuinely don't understand the outrage from either side
  3. Imagine how he defines comunism
  4. But Hasan is the problem and should stay quiet
  5. This hit piece on AES by CNN he is literally bringing Obama in. How is that not trying to get the black voters
  6. They will continue publishing these wild polls and I will continue to ignore them because it just doesn't make sense lol
  7. I'm finally going to see her!
  8. Hearts2Hearts? Anyways, balanced lineup. Tinashe, Caroline Polachek, Kim petras, Arca, Robyn, underscores are great bookings Headliners are not as big as in the last 2 versions but still worth the ticket
  9. Socialism -28, but DSA -9 Most people just don't know what socialism even means
  10. Wtf is going on with Latin America I get why Argentina voted Milei (awful economic situation) and kind of get why Colombia voted far-right (Petro was very divisive) but Lula was doing fine. I will never understand voters
  11. Bolsonaro beating the polls by like 5% in Brazil again polling is proving to be inexact in a divided world
  12. king always has the last laugh
  13. @unclefloprry must be pretty sad about this
  14. 100% something's off we'll just have to wait and see

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.