Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

pinkbowvintage

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pinkbowvintage

  1. my final tracklist, without too much thinking, would probably be (with * next to faves): The Fate of Ophelia Elizabeth Taylor Opalite Father Figure Patient Zero Ruin the Friendship* Wish List Pink Clouding Honey The Life of a Showgirl Babylon*
  2. omfg fall keeps giving and giving
  3. Babylon hit me hard the other day. Such a top tier song and I wish people would stop pretending this song sucks. If this had been on evermore or Red TV like...
  4. FINALLY!!!!!! I've been waiting for this brilliant woman delivering consistent LOOKS and CHOREO and BOPS to get her flowers for 84 YEARS!!!
  5. Guess this isn't gonna be my happy ending Oh, I tried to bite my tonguе, but I just couldn't help it Oh, if pain's the price of lovе, then I just can't accept it And I don't wanna say this, but I just gotta send it 'Cause, oh, I, I'd rather be alone, woah-woah Than wait around for better with you Oh, I, I'd rather be alone Than spend my life holding on forever with you
  6. oh if Troye Meets World samples the Boy Meets world theme song...
  7. I can't get Babylon out of my head. MORE songs like this, Taylor! Bring back yearning + compounded grief + nostalgia...those are your writing strong suits!
  8. Heavy Weight is a god tier ballad
  9. HOLD ME TO THE LIGHT You can't change my mind, I'll let you inside Hold me through the night, just forgive me everything I was in the dark trying to survive Hold me to the light does anyone know where I can get "Yes" now that's off her site? I--
  10. she better get a Grammy nom for this I am so serious
  11. can we also take about the VOCALSSSS on this album????
  12. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore Heavy Weight
  13. okay this has fully grown
  14. Empty Stadium...oh I want to give her a hug so glad I have immaculate taste, always stanned & bought a ticket to the show + the autographed CD
  15. yeah right off the bat the production on Sunglasses is god tier Melatonin better get a Grammy nod my GOD. the first 3 tracks have me on the floor.
  16. the track order....she put THOUGHT into it and I can HEAR it
  17. not sure I'm feeling Cleveland! I get what she's doing but this couple does absolutely nothing for me and this song is honestly not it. it's just way too cheesy for me. I had high hopes for Pink Clouding based on the comments. It's...cute. I'm whelmed on first listen. I reallyyyyy like Babylon. it flows really well lyrically. so it's 2/4 me on initial listen, which is on par for this album for me lol
  18. not sure who/what Patient Zero is about but I like it listening in order....
  19. She'll do anything but give us the final TVs, huh?
  20. It's euphoric (and yes, Roses is a great comparison! another fantastic song) I really can't get over how incredible and textured this album is. Like the hooks worm their way into your brain and alter its chemistry, I swear.
  21. sorry to those who don't understand the boppetry of No Labels, I Love You
  22. Agreed. She's blue balled us on those long enough. Release them, be done with it, and move on to the next project.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.