Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

thirdward

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thirdward

  1. she made several points with no one knows my name
  2. yall the if she wanted to responses when her latest release was a straight pop album
  3. yes it was, you know what I'm still got shocked Lisa got this out of him
  4. she had kanye and j Cole doing demos for her when they hated each other singing butches don't like me tho
  5. exactly, at some point ester dean and stargate were almost always guaranteed but her next leads were calvin harris, sia and party next door looking at the top acts today you can easily guess who will be making the lead so no one is trying behind the scenes Ariana almost brought back this feeling of being surprised by the album credits (until her last 2)
  6. there's also the fact that some writers/producers probably won't give people their Rihanna demos since she's always rumored to come back I bet Ryan Tedder only gave just keep watching to Tate since greedy was a smash When she officially announced her retirement we might get good music back, Tyla might get she smash she's waiting for
  7. I remember when glass John the producer of kiss it better lost his mind (literally) when he thought the song didn't make the cut (and leaked 5s) sia making diamonds in a hurry bc Rihanna was coming and had no songs to show her and cheap thrills being another #rihject hit for her pnd scrambling and showing work when he had deleted the file sza having no choice but to let Rihanna have consideration (which resulted in her gaining confidence and releasing CTRL so well) drake blowing up WW with find your love which was a Kanazy penned #rihject we need to bring back this feeling
  8. when we think about it, one of the best period in mainstream pop was 2010-2016 when her camps were running hard and had quotas to meet: good music and #1s since 2017-8 when the industrihal revolution stopped and last official camp closed mainstream music has taken a turn for the worse: bad music and lame #1s (as seen with the latests releases) I fear no songwriter/producer wants to work.mp3 anymore since rih will not give them hits and no one is fighting for a Rihanna lead single like they used to I do blame Taylor for the state of music rn but the other billionaire ms fenty is to blame too (are billionaires always at the root of our problems? hm) OPEN THE CAMPS! Iets look at past career and decade defining #rihjects etc even Tate had to dip into early #r9 demos for a hit with her smash hit just keep watching
  9. no we need a music critics choice award
  10. Look I'm a OTH and I'm loving the lashings but looking at the lyrics: "Something we all can agree on But my baby likes what he likes, oh-woah, oh-oh He already took me to Cleveland And showed me The Heights, so hate all you like This is the love of my life, hey, hey, hey" this whole part feels like she's saying he picked me over his type so I won idk as the biggest female musician and songwriter of the millennium this is what it takes to be the love of your life? I almost feel bad then I don't since she's a billionaire but damn
  11. her doing that while winning pop album doesn't change the fact that they still hate her for that
  12. who announces a new album while winning aoty in front of peers? Not even Kanye would do that
  13. i can't believe THIS is our biggest pop star wow
  14. not too long ago we found out that jay's people found her address now this?
  15. so let's get into it
  16. I guess we know why they didn't let her win for the series finale
  17. well we did see her buy with with Justin that one time
  18. the covers
  19. she has a song called found that I like, might check this out
  20. now why she didn't keep this for R9
  21. I agree, they easily could've played the game 1 last year Especially since they probably had their solo demos laying around, they played and blinks are getting their lick back. But I'm sure they will be alright by next year
  22. remember the campaign for all too well for the Oscars… oh brother
  23. thank god, I forgot how smart she was

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.