Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

I love how you can tell from the last page that this thread is where people who hate her anyway flocked while everyone else stuck to the album thread, wonder how it'll look after this smashes like it deserves

zendaya

Edited by Cruel Summer

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 84.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This really was the sonic equivalent of prison gruel. Anyway, let me stream the new Tinashé

IMG_0910.gif

On 9/22/2026 at 5:17 PM, Peroxide said:

She really should have let this album wither and die but alas… looks like our eardrums are subject to further torture.

zendaya

Officially retracting my first comment in this thread…

Song - GOOD. Torture - CANCELLED.

This is an amazing single. Let's just hope she doesn't ruin what looks to be a potentially fantastic video with a random skit or talking cut in between so the song can smash like it's meant to!

IMG_0910.gif

I hate how much I enjoyed this lame ass song. It's stuck in my head so bad. Oh Taylor, the queen you are.

SMASH

She never misses with a Max lead single, never ever, mid tempo, the fiddle, the winter vibe, good lyrics are back, yaaaaaasss I'm going to wrap myself in a scarf and stare wistfully out of the window while doing a slight shuffle

3 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

nah, this person has too much vocal talent

zendaya

Amazing song. She redeemed herself. Haters are just hating to hate

Edited by Mattyboy

The song is truly excellent imo. Like thank you for this. I can't wait to see the MVs that looks incredible to accompany it.

14 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Literally doesn't sound anything like her. Are you ok?..

When I listened to the song for the first time I felt like I already heard it 1000 times. Her formula is getting very tired

Well EYE liked it! And it's obviously gonna smash so that's that

5 minutes ago, longjohn9898 said:

Will she make elevator music forever? rogue2

How Bad Do U Want Me?

Hmmm not blown away on first listen, but hoping it grows on me.

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

I love how you can tell from the last page that this thread is where people who hate her anyway flocked while everyone else stuck to the album thread, wonder how it'll look after this smashes like it deserves

zendaya

this is why she keeps releasing this trash songs, cause her fans dont care about quality and buy anything from her
she doesnt have to make any kind of effort anymore, slay a bit

zendaya

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.