Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Weld_E

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Weld_E

  1. OT but I was once talking to this cute Japanese guy in NYC and I suggested we go out for sushi and got blocked
  2. A silk eye mask and listening to an audiobook with a 30 minute timer on Audible
  3. Oooo we love a post with FACTS Smoke and mirrors. The Abra propaganda and gaslighting on this site has been excessive.
  4. A hundred variants of a certain song are being made as we speak
  5. Always on the right side of history, she fearlessly uses her massive platform to advocate for what's right, without worrying about the impact on her sales or streams. A few artists could learn from her.
  6. Weld_E replied to durrss's topic in Music
    What a fantastic debut album! I'm happy that she managed to carve her own path and achieve success independently after not being chosen for Katseye. It was a blessing in disguise tbh. Currently obsessed with Nicole Kidman.
  7. Immediately thought of KIB when I first heard it.
  8. Not even the best pop song on the album.
  9. This is an excellent cohesive body of work. Every song explores a different sub genre, but the production tightly weaves the whole album together brilliantly. As soon as the album ends you want it to be played all over again. I'd Rather Be Alone, Nobody Want To Dance Anymore, and Popstar are the trinity of the album for me. Tinashe is very talented and I'm happy to see her finally get the flowers she deserved.
  10. From an objective perspective and judging the performance alone, it was a lackluster. From the perspective of the performer being a woman pushing 70s, who almost died in 2023 for bacterial infection and septic shock, was in a coma for four days, couldn't even walk from her bed to the bathroom, and has a severe cartilage loss and a damaged knee, it was a good performance. Happy?
  11. From the same night:
  12. The production on Popstar is more innovative and diverse. Tinashe's vocals are also more versatile compared to Charlie's, and the album as a whole showcases a wider range of musical genres.
  13. Yes? At least she's singing…
  14. omg I didn't see that. I was referring to Adela, Jade and Tinashe's albums
  15. You can't be serious. She's literally talking over a beat the whole song
  16. Considering every album listed in the OP is top tier, I'm inclined to say no. I'd take quality "popstar" album over a generic one about being in love and dancing at the club.
  17. Well she did that too and we still didn't gag…
  18. What is the obvious you're trying to point out? I'm trying my hardest not to be shady, but what exactly is so impressive about that performance? More so, what part of that performance is Beyoncé incapable of doing today?
  19. Popstar. Madonna can only do so much with her mediocre vocals
  20. The production was great, albeit messy and chaotic at times, but nothing else stood out to me. Madonna's obvious lipsyncing and yoga moves were okay, so I don't know what yall are gagging about. It certainly isn't the best VMA performance in "years"
  21. She's very talented but legend? Not with her thin vocals
  22. With this lineup, they can create their sexiest show ever.
  23. I don't know who you're interacting with who's making such statements, but they're definitely not "straight" men.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.