Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, EnterTheAttic said:

This is so embarrassingly bad.

Is this your best songwriter of all time? bibliahh And the fact that ALL of her songs this past decade siund the same supaspaz

Ophelia sounds so much like so long London, insane

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 81.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Mezik said:

Yes, I hate when I'm listening to Patient Zero and I mix it up for Epiphany, Ivy, Would've Could've Should've, The Bolter, or The Black Dog.

Your point is stale and proven wrong time and time again,

This songs a bop, the chorus melody and string loop is addictive jonny2

Lost the chance to redeem that garbage album.

At this point there's no point in checking her new stuff out. The same uninspired old ****. It's a shame what her discography came to be when it was kinda immaculate until "folklore/evermore".

I swear I hear the melody of Nicole PCD's Dont Hold Your Breath on this one

Does anyone hear the same?

On 9/23/2026 at 11:15 PM, karmasreal said:

ae0ee790f336747a3c128bcfde015264.jpg

The manuscript sneak

zendaya

heard this in an instagram reel and thought it was ai until i read the comments redface

this is so bloody gorgeous. I just love such wordy choruses with a sad melancholic undertone

I love it. It feels 1989 mixed with TTPD to me which are my faves from her.

On 9/22/2026 at 8:09 PM, halcyonday said:

Written and produced by Taylor Swift, Max Martin, Katy Perry, and Shellback.

not me kinda spilling jjadasd

anime-girl.gif

Don't Hold Your Breath (Taylor's Version)

wJwPVOR.gif
But this is ok, I like it. Was expecting a ME! disaster based on the replies rip

Edited by slobro

I love the string thing goin on
The melody is not her strongest but is fun. Is nice for autumn
Has a small dark feeling to it
And i love all the rest of the songs
Haters are goin too far today. They can go to eat camote. Pueden ir a ver si ya puso la marrana
HRgDvUiX0AMn382.thumb.jpg.affb6b66b998b6

I wish the bridge was different, even an instrumental break would've worked better

12 hours ago, TYMPS said:

i knew with every release it was going to become even more evident that she will NEVER touch folklore/evermore levels again without William Bowery and that is sad af (for her)

Yearning for William Bowery when the song is calling that leech a social climbing broke mf like are we deadass

azealia

I know you're mf lying to me.🤣

"So let's get into it

I know he charmed your family and friends

And you thought it's 'cause he loves you

But it's 'cause he loves how everybody else loves him (Uh-huh)

I know it seems like he shines so bright

But he's bathing in your reflected light

On a free solo social climb (Uh-huh)

Take it from somebody who lost his games but won the race

Take it from someone who said all of this to his face

Someone who knows she's more than just the chase

Someone who had him and walked away

And so"

The opening violins in Patient Zero sounds so disconnected to the chorous, like how come the producers didn't notice it before releasing? And the spoken bridge has become too repetitive at this point. She has let down her fans again, but I guess the hardcore ones will still support her regardless.

20 hours ago, Starkboy said:

Lost the chance to redeem that garbage album.

At this point there's no point in checking her new stuff out. The same uninspired old ****. It's a shame what her discography came to be when it was kinda immaculate until "folklore/evermore".

The door is right there! Just go through it. We don't need the departure announcement.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.