Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

blondeskinnyrich

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blondeskinnyrich

  1. the numbers are fantastic and I'm shocked at anyone being shocked, like, what did u expect? having said that, the numbers absolutely do not reflect the quality of the songs, obviously, which is still embarrassingly low
  2. an insane take... this cult fanbase will always find a way to defend Taylor's attempts
  3. idk, not as good as Club To Your Arms, but better than Just Bodies.
  4. where is AG Cook tho? Wasn't she supposed to work on this album with him?
  5. I think the album is very good, but she did what I expected, which is not topping Melatonin. I don't think she ever will tbh. Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore is a highlight.
  6. the deranged gaggery in the encore thread
  7. I already know all the songs are going to sound the same as her previous albums, but I will tune in regardless Fun is... fun
  8. i'm not instantly in love as usually, because the chorus is kind of... there, but other than that I'm excited for the album
  9. ofc I will, how else am I going to form a negative opinion of this song? some of you here act like you're engaging in conversations ONLY when you have something positive to say and that it's the only correct way, which is bullshit honey, I have to familiarize myself with the material at least a bit. How else am I supposed to be hating on it?
  10. I'm here to share my thoughts on the topic, tysm for asking I do do that, because I'm interested in pop culture, tysm for asking
  11. a palette cleanser from what? cleansing unseasoned boiled chicken with vanilla?
  12. this is insane, and all that for the cringiest unfunny millenial core videography
  13. mind you she didn't even write it, as the original has "my friends are saying shut up kevin just get in the car"
  14. I don't fully get the disappointment here. The album is truly solid imo. Is it anything groundbreaking? No, but I think it combines well what we love Tove for with something new for her.
  15. the video is great and so is the beat, but obviously, the song would be way better if he actually sang
  16. this must be so embarrassing for her fans who keep defending her the song itself is not really bad, it's just uninspired, or, actually, 'inspired' by whatever Olivia has been doing for example. Rose has absolutely no personality and artistic integrity, anyone else could sing this
  17. I actually prefer this to Pillow Fight tbh, it's kind of giving me Rihanna's ANTI. Having said that, I also need more Melatonin from her on this album
  18. not a bad album, but I probably won't listen to it again in the nearest future the only songs that stood out to me are Always Think of You and For Your Entertainment.
  19. with any release some people here seem to base their opinions only on the chart performance and what some random ass tweets are saying... I have nothing nice to say to people who lack the ability to form their own opinions
  20. I don't fully get the negative reception here... Maybe it's not something groundbreakingly innovative, but it's simply a bop, idk what else you were expecting from her
  21. but I thought Sabrina is way bigger than Dua?????
  22. the production sounds a bit like sped up version of Victory Lap by Fred Again not a bad song, but not very original
  23. ...Vin what if... attractiveness is subjective and your whole rhetoric is meaningless, because you're basically saying 'your opinion is not correct, because mine is'
  24. This is reaching... Maybe you're just not looking for good music, just waiting for the algorithm to feed it to you? If top 10 is what you're concerned with, then maybe you're not really interested in discovering good new music

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.