Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Administrator

Patient Zero is an amazing repackage single.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 81.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the video is so good. she is becomming a good video director and visual teller. Pop music video has been so stale lately, we need more investment on music videos like we use to.

and the brige really grow on me, it captured perfectly the gossipping conversation with the "i know" "ah ha". People always acused her of playing it saved and her melody/lyric are getting boring, but whenever she came up with a unconventional bridge like this one, people also back away. Like i dont force you to like the bridge but at least appreaciate the intention behind even though you dont like the final product.

Even without the video, which I think is among her very best, this has become my most played song of the year already. I hope it catches on, but more than anything else I'm just so excited to hear a couple new versions of it, when she's ready to release the acoustic and piano versions (hopefully before their physical shipment date). It feels so great to be this into a new Taylor song after not connecting with most of Showgirl. And on top of that, Babylon is hot on its heels as a contender for my #2 most played track of the year, too! celestial4

I'm still not a fan of the bridge, but the MV made me like the song more. Taylor is improving as a director coffee2

The swifties on twitter are insane (old news)

Like they can't just talk about the music or videos as if they are characters in a story; they are accusing actual, real-life people of terrible things. I don't know what happened in their personal lives, but for some reason they think they do. And if this person did do these things they are accusing him of, do you think Taylor wouldn't have taken him to court already? CRAZY BEHAVIOR why am I exposing myself to it

On 9/27/2026 at 3:28 AM, Mezik said:

The chorus is probably her best chorus since the Midnights era.

The chorus is simply, not clunky, yet effective at painting a perfectly clear picture of what's going on. Most importantly, it's catchy.

I think the bridge fits the song... but she needs someone who can look at the bridge, and edit it to cut out unnecessary parts and chop it down. I think you can easily cut 2-4 lines from the bridge, and it would still get the same point across. It's just so WORDY.

Production is ethereal though. jamming

if you wanna party with somebody who might know about the devil on his shoulder under his halo is not clunky?

This is like the Wildest Dreams of the era. I'm obsessed! It's a perfect rainy day song

30 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

The swifties on twitter are insane (old news)

Like they can't just talk about the music or videos as if they are characters in a story; they are accusing actual, real-life people of terrible things. I don't know what happened in their personal lives, but for some reason they think they do. And if this person did do these things they are accusing him of, do you think Taylor wouldn't have taken him to court already? CRAZY BEHAVIOR why am I exposing myself to it

I mean, there's been A LOT of songs/lyrics over the years about that leech slowly damaging her mind/spirit with his words and behaviour... you just don't know ball.

This isn't the first time she has alluded that she was metaphorically poisoned by their relationship

The video is giving the housemaid. Clearly hot the inspiration from it

We need an extended version yum

Love Raye and the crowd singing along

The video is really good. My issue with Patient Zero: song, themes, video, imagery... is that it truly feels like something that belongs to The Tortured Poets Department both in context and timing. It feels detached from Showgirl (and I'm not one of those who thinks the album should have been all show business and stage concepts).

In another world, Patient Zero would have just been track 2 in TTPD, and its lead single.

This and Ophelia are her best directed videos, whatever possessed her to throw a CapCut one for Elizabeth Taylor in between suburban

3 hours ago, dwuw said:

if you wanna party with somebody who might know about the devil on his shoulder under his halo is not clunky?

No. These are multiple lines....

If you wanna party

With somebody

Who might know

Bout the devil

On his shoulder

Under his

Haaaalo

Edited by Badgalbriel

The cinematography was fantastic. The rest of the video... as predictable and uninteresting as the song, I'm afraid.

Yes. It feels very TTPD or new era.

How was this created while celebrating the success of showgirl? I don't get it.

Finally a vid with a storyline

Small as it is I need videos to make a comeback

Or else what will you watch in a gay after party Donald Trump?

this would've been actually good without that ugly bridge....also the mv is ok, apart from some weird corny shots of her, if she wants to get into directing something more serious she needs to let go of these corny romantic narratives and imagery

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.