Everything posted by dumbsparce
- Why Bruno gets credit for DWAS?
- Ariana Grande's most positive song?
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
I think we already have tracks 21 & 22 in the form of Do Somethin & I've Just Begun
- Xtina looks incredible for Charlotte Tilbury
-
Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
The cover is nice but she looks like she had just undergone buccal fat removal Super excited for the new song. I have She'll Never Be Me somewhere buried in my old laptop and I'm sure I've heard the other outtakes before but I wouldn't download them if they weren't instant to my ear. Looking through this thread is like a time machine. I remember reading some of this stuff for the first time 20 years ago when I first got into the forums and it truly felt like I found light and saw Jesus. All this lore is so fascinating, especially the songs we have titles for but never leaked.
-
Mikey Madison stans Britney, says unknown actress should play her in biopic
Mikey can definitely pull off Britney. Her sweet/naive energy is very Britney coded but no amount of make up and wigs could ever make her look like her sadly. They look nothing alike.
-
Does the GP need to stop?
The GP doesn't give a **** which is why all these ladies you listed are still thriving It's stan twitter and its subsidiaries (such as this sites) that crucify them but in reality it has little to no impact irl, unless it's sth with real life implications like the Ed Sheeran/Macklemore situation.
- Kelly Clarkson: "I love AI"
-
Can Doja bounce back?
Ofc she can but I feel like she or her label for some reason think that she has to poppify her music in order to get a hit when the hits from Scarlet proved that that wasn't the case. Hopefully she's done playing the game and just makes all the weird stuff she truly wants to. I'm manifesting she makes an alt-rock/rap album in the vein of Bottom ***** or those Say So performances circa pandemic
-
Can we say that Miley has released the video of the year?
I liked it, really gorgeous imagery but I wish the black & white shots were ommitted. Genuinely thought that Model/Actriz was some kpop soloist (their name just gave me kpop vibes for some reason) but then I found out it was a band and now I read that the other people in the video weren't actually Model but models lolz
- Cunty Trump tips in heels down the highway like a bad bish that don't give AF
-
Zara invites transphobic and MAGA Sexyy Red on her tour
Usually I wouldn't care but Zara is the most irritating person on the planet rn
-
Candace Owens allegedly exposed as a lesbian: "I love eating box"
Never understood where people like her land in the political spectrum. Other than the lesbianism, I know she's pro-Palestine and anti-Trump but that doesn't necessarily make her progressive if she holds anti-lgbt views which I'm sure she does. Does left-leaning internet like her since she checks most boxes (before eating them that is)?
-
Sunny Hostin says Cornell gang rape case is being reported unfairly
Are you saying that rape is okay as long as the victim got themselves intentionally drunk?
-
Who is the most respected pop girl at the moment?
Rihanna. Everyone likes either her music or her personality and is perhaps the only top tier pop girl ever who hasn't had any hate campaigns against her.
-
Is TS13 going to be a classic?
Would not put it past her if she's the sole writer & producer on it just to prove she can make a great album (in her mind at least) all by herself. I also think she has saved some of her best material (again, in her mind at least) that she has recorded over the years for her precious 13th.
-
Is Madonna lowkey coming for AOTY?
It'll already be a win if they give Mother her deserved nomination. I remember reading some time back that they added like 3k people into the academy so if they're millenials who grew up with her she might have a shot at winning.
-
HDD: Taylor #1x13 (155k), Tinashe #15 (27k), Alice In Chains #17 (25k)
Are those sales figures for Taylor for the og version? Is The Encore a streaming exclusive for the time being?
-
Is Taylor's backlash valid?
No bc it's not constructive criticism. Losers just love to hop on a hate bandwagon and make memeable posts for an ounce of clout while normal people will hear once and check out if they're not feeling the music. Like why are you so bothered that an artist you don't like makes music... you don't like??!?
-
Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
I like me some Taylor.. in doses but she hasn't had the longevity of Madonna quite literally in terms of years of relevancy yet. 20 years in Madonna was still the top pop girl of her era despite the underperformances of some of her projects, mostly bc they were bold and uncharted territory for female popstars. I don't doubt that Taylor will probably have at least 5 more years of absolute dominance but let's not talk out of our asses yet.
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
Ratings could mean anything
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
Gaga no yes ratings
-
2026 VMAs viewing figures up 51% from last year, highest since 2015
Cancellation cancelled
-
What sound should TS13 be?
As if r&b is even realistic Folk/alternative is where she shines the most. If not that, then EDM but even that is more in the realm of fantasy rather than reality.
-
Edited video of Charli xcx "reacting" to Taylor Swift goes viral
What difference does it make? lol She still gave that face to someone whether their name is Taylor Swift or Nirvana