Everything posted by musiclover15
- Who are the vocalists of Gen Z? Like the singers who can sang
-
Where are all the German Main Pop Girls?
There are super successful artists in Germany, but they all sing/rap in German, which is why there is no international appeal/crossover. But the German music scene is alive and well (not really my taste though, too much aggressive rap)
-
ROSALÍA to receive Billboard Hall Of Fame Award at Billboard Latin Music Awards
Rosalía is a true artist and visionary - her creativity and musical brilliance never fails to amaze me
-
MTV finally uploads Madonna's VMA Performance on YT (new edit)
I'm speechless, what an incredible performance! The way it builds to the end with all the energy and chaos in the best way. I absolutely love it
-
Mariah Carey
I loved the title track Here for it all!
-
Beyoncé
I'm so annoyed at the fact that I have received no further info on shipping since ordering that vinyl. They made sure everyone in America gets theirs asap to make the vinyls count for the charts that they care about and that's it
-
Why was Adele's "25" breaking the sales record a moment but not for Taylor?
There was ONE album cover!! And people weren't even into buying vinyls during that time. The number consisted of real people buying a copy on CD or iTunes. The Swift number is one of the most inflated numbers of all times istg. Her fans bought like 30 copies each, it was ridiculous (only for the album to sound like THAT)
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Can we expect a tour announcement today or tomorrow? Anyone has any insider info?
-
Kylie Minogue LIVE from the AFL Grand Final (Australian Superbowl)
The dancers in Spinning Around and Slow were so hot. I wish I knew all their insta @
-
KATSEYE - 'WILD'
I think the performance was alright (though I've seen better/more energetic from them) but I wish someone else had sung Sophia's parts. It looked so weird, especially when they were playing Sophia's adlips. Surely for a live tv performance they could've rehearsed a modification. Still happy they got to do this iconic show and they truly have some of the best dancing abilities in a long time (aside from Tate probably)
-
What do you think of artists editing/shortening songs to make them fit on vinyl/CD?
Jail
-
Tate McRae
I really wish she'd release something soon, I'd hate Q4 to have no major artist releases (that I care for)
-
Is Taylor officially creatively bankrupt?
There is no quality control behind her musical output whatsoever. It feels like the second she has any song idea she sings some clunky lyrics into her phone, walks over to the studio, records it and releases it. Most artists write 100 songs for an album and then choose the best 12. That's how their discographies sound so great - it's not that they consistently only write amazing songs, but they've mastered the art of self-editing (and also having some sort of self-awareness in the first place)
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
Literally! She just needs to get Lady Gaga on that remix album now. Imagine an album featuring Madonna, Kylie, Charli xcx, Lady Gaga (and potentially Troye Sivan and Addison Rae)
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
The bridge is SO cringe, gave me second-hand embarrassment lol
-
Will Olivia, Sabrina, "new pop girls" Have REAL Longevity?
I'd say that Olivia actually fits this category, she probably had the biggest debut era since Lady Gaga and except for the few kids who knew her from Disney Channel she really came smashing out of nowhere
-
Madison Beer debuts worst album cover of all-time with OG 2nd album cover leak
Locket is also a screen cap she said in an interview I watched somewhere
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I haven't even received any of my Kylie Love Sensation CDs yet! And my 7 inch vinyl was delayed to mid October. Makes me a bit hesitant about ordering the next wave
- Mariah Carey - CHRISTMASTIME 🎄 UK & Malta
-
Artists you are turned off by?
Taylor Swift. The second she releases a catchy song, I see a clip of her performing or even just speaking and I'm immediately turned off again. She comes across as so calculating, narcissistic, and petty and her performing skills are literally terrible - no rhythm or body awareness
-
Slayyyter praises Sabrina: "Espresso is a perfect pop song that breaks the formula"
In the past couple of years there were three song I heard on release day & just knowing they'd resonate with people: Espresso, Diet Pepsi, and Midnight Sun
-
Madison Beer debuts worst album cover of all-time with OG 2nd album cover leak
Opening this thread I thought it can't be THAT bad. Well, it was
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Madonna hates Vegas and she'd have to do announce 500 shows at one of their theatres or 200 at the Sphere to meet demand. I think it'd make more sense to do a stadium residence somewhere else. Maybe she's the artist who allegedly booked Wembley 8 times next summer.
- Addison vs. Day and Night
-
FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
If I were him I'd be less worried about the openers but what about his band? Is it just gonna be him and his guitar now?