Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Troye Sivan - "Party"

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Appletree said:

Loving the song & music video. He's really eating this era! I'd say this is hands down his best era! He finally feels comfortable within himself & making bold statements.

I don't get the Charli XCX comments. Sounds nothing alike.

Party at the club, party in the day

Party in my house, party on the way

To the party at the park, party in the bush

Party under the bridge, party at the restaurant

Such a BOLD STATEMENT 😂

  • Replies 416
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Are you seriously asking someone why they expect singer to sing and melody in a song? 😂

All 3 of atrls favs have songs with little to no melody in their discographies

Edited by Sheep

Sure it lacks lyrics but I find the song to be fresh and catchy. The MV really elevates it as well. y'all are doing too much tho

It's giving nothing.

I was super excited for this album after his last album which was a masterpiece, but this is….

The video is SO good, but the song is just bad. I wish he did more than serving the popper party gays this era

the video is great and so is the beat, but obviously, the song would be way better if he actually sang

ryan3

good video, pointless song. this could be troye's worse album so far

I surprisingly live for this, when the Madonna sample started I gagged ngl

Popstars who dance without putting in the work to actually be good technically speaking are such an irk to me. I just cant take any of it seriously, it looks laughable, especially if they still try to sell it in their face. Honey, you are serving nothing but spasms

treacherous

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

1 hour ago, Troll Idle said:

The video is SO good, but the song is just bad. I wish he did more than serving the popper party gays this era

But is he even serving us them with this? The lack of anything resembling energy kinda makes it all fall flat and seems far removed from the euphoria of the dance floor.

This song is fun and video was great! Sad he moved on from She's the Best so fast though.

36 minutes ago, Haze said:

But is he even serving us them with this? The lack of anything resembling energy kinda makes it all fall flat and seems far removed from the euphoria of the dance floor.

I mean I love ass eating, but I feel like he's trying too hard this era to have a brat moment or something like that. The nonchalant talking, the cheap lyrics, the repetitive dance beats.. and knowing he worships Charli makes it even more obvious. He can do so much better, but he reduces himself musically to basically nothing just hoping to go viral on tiktok

I wanted to hate it

but of course Music is THAT SONG so this is hot jonny5

This is weird but I listened to the song again without the MV and... I think I like it more? idk I guess I was so distracted by how much the MV looked like the Rush MV it distracted me from the actual song. Is it amazing? No, but it's good, and it will probably slap at the club. The type of song you would enjoy while getting fingered on the dancefloor alexz3

  • Author

Easily his best video (him burning all his budget hello)

Song is whatever but could be worse considering it's just 4 lines looped deadbanana2 the sample is a life saver here

Edited by Popboi.

Hmm I like it, love the video. And that's about it tbh just like the first single

rogue2

1 hour ago, Spicy Pisces said:

He moved on too quickly from She's the Best to release this? suburban

Both songs are not great but Party is easily better than She's the Trash.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.