Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

perfectillusion204

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by perfectillusion204

  1. I bet she was originally gonna release The Encore in May if she shot the PZ video in March… would have much preferred that. Then she still could've released IKIIKY in June, and then debut 20th anniversary in October with NO Encore interruption.
  2. yeah the chorus is kind of amazing tbh. but the bridge is awful.
  3. this is SPECTACULAR! Such an amazing body of work. I do think the singles are the stronger tracks, but Sunglasses, Brainrot and Cloud 9 are also incredible the only song I didn't care for on my first listen was Twentyfive Eight (and the interludes)
  4. Girl, the northeast (specifically MA) is literally getting hit with a nor Easter starting tonight. There's gonna be a lot of flooding. I'm an Ed hater but just had to clarify lol.
  5. Cleveland! is genuinely her worst song since ME! This deluxe is a disappointment, but kind of expected based on the standard version of the album.
  6. These songs are not that great tbh… patient zero was the best, but I feel like she has at least 5 other songs that sound the same 💀 I need her to take a break or work with people who will tell her when a song is not good!
  7. i feel like i've been seeing her post a lot more on her stories over the past month, music related stuff. So maybe she is gonna do a little something
  8. what are y'all listening to bc that demo is boring af... Maxx was right !
  9. I know she separated Day and Night by real instruments vs electronic/synth vibes for the most part, but I feel like 3 songs on each side could be swapped for me: On the Day side: Burning Heart, Something Tragic, and Good Fine Alright give me more Night-side vibes. On the Night side: No Labels I Love You, Diver, and That's Just Me give me more Day-side vibes. This has also grown on me so much since my first listen. The only songs I haven't gotten into are Blue Skies, Wild Child, JALWOTM, and That's Just Me. I feel like DAY has more higher highs (Versailles, Burning Heart) but lower lows (Wild Child, JALWOTM). NIGHT is kind of a straight line all the way through, which is good but a little disappointing in a way. DLMOTDF is supposed to be the major bop of the album, and it is a bop, but like an 8/10 bop. Amalfi Coast and NLAGTD are both 10/10s though. But I'm really just being nit-picky because it's a great body of work and there's not much to critique lol.
  10. BPMs of the new songs: Patient Zero - 92 Cleveland! - 149 Pink Clouding - 106 Babylon - 156 Are we getting some actual bops with Cleveland & Babylon?! Patient Zero/Pink Clouding giving mid-tempo vibes.
  11. This is how I wish the singles went: On Wires + Don't Leave Me On the Dance Floor - June 5 After All - June 26 Motivation - July 17 Versailles - August 7 No Labels, I Love You - August 28 Burning Heart + Amalfi Coast - September 18 Since there are so many tracks, we could have used an extra 2 pre-release singles. Release every three weeks. I think it would've been nice to release a double single to launch the era too. Versailles would have been cute as a pre-release single, but not as the single for album release week. I also think she should've pushed two songs for album release week instead of just one, and I went with the 2 obvious choices of Burning Heart and Amalfi Coast.
  12. It's pretty good! I love half the album. Born to lose, drunk enough, sex for attention, pretty and alone, LA ugly, past my prime are all major bops.
  13. This is the tracklist I'm using currently: a lot of feelings, no solutions roomie I'm your girl right die for my art with a lonely heart if I could I would des fleurs I'm the cake DNH F.A.M.T idiot are we on a break the bad one source of life I like when an album flows well sound-wise, so that's what I did here (rather than focusing on the lyrical content).
  14. Both songs are not great but Party is easily better than She's the Trash.
  15. i know who's dupe account is this now lol @uschilensis19 thank you for the extra downvote though ! OT: this song is still not good.
  16. PH >>> ESV > BP >>>>> SB
  17. Just listened through a second time and "are we on a break" & "source of life" are such CLASSIC Tove songs. Easily my top 2 on the album (for now). "Roomie" grew on me so much listening again. I also read along with the lyrics this time around (no pun intended lol) and it definitely made me appreciate the songs more, so if you haven't done that I highly suggest doing so.
  18. Neon Signs is sooo Dead Petz coded
  19. What is this Olivia Rodrigo wannabe song & video… ick
  20. As a Something Beautiful hater*, I like this album a ton more. *I'm not really a hater, it's just my least fav album from her post-Disney.
  21. I listened to Day this morning and I just listened to Night. I am definitely disappointed on the Night side tbh... I wanted more moodier vibes, but a lot of the songs sound like Day songs, just with a synth. I don't really remember much of Day since it's been like 10 hours lol, but I liked some of the songs but didn't care for others. Obviously I will be listening to the entire album all week long, but def disappointed after my first listen. I have a feeling this will end up being my least favorite Carly album, which makes me sad. But maybe when I wake up and listen tomorrow I'll have a complete 180 lol.
  22. THE VIDEO!!!!!
  23. Ohhh lol 😂 I was cackling during that part

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.