Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Troye Sivan - "Party"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 416
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 hours ago, Sheep said:

Why do you want those things over a dance track though? There's plenty of pop girls we accept straight dance music from

because i like music that has melodies? why are you acting like thats a crazy reach to want?

RUSH had a melody and verses and it was great....sooooooo

Edited by yonsé

Don't want to hate because I want a strong gay male pop star to succeed, the budget is there and he looks really good doing choreo unlike some male popstars but the song is a nothing burger michael

I can't believe his label greenlit the budget to make the video for... that song

34 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I can't believe his label greenlit the budget to make the video for... that song

This is what's kind of gagging me. Troye and his team usually are incredibly tasteful and for just about every project since Bloom have had a fairly precise vision that's trying to push his artistry forward, whereas this is so clearly just spinning the wheels.

It's so Focus/Problem coded for an artist of his caliber. It's fascinating.

The way the sample is the only melody in the song. rip

As always he gets upstaged so badly by his dancer (boyfriend?) in his videos lol

He just doesn't have it and got lucky with a few notable producers giving him surprisingly strong material the past few years

I can't believe there's so many heavy hitters listed in the credits for such a vacuous song… the only melody present is the interpolation…

I totally see the thought process for how they picked this as a single tho: similar sonic DNA to Rush, splash of y2k nostalgia introducing a less-remembered Madonna song to younger generations, and a polarizing vocal loop meant to spark discourse.

It simultaneously feels too calculated and too underbaked. Needs a bit more meat on its bones. The MV is A+ work tho - wasted on this song

I actually like the song, but I'm not sure if I would think to release it as a single... Still, I do like it jamming

The way pop singles are turning to jingles should be studied. This feels like an extended jingle with a sumptuous music video.

Edited by jadeabove

The video is so jarring to me. I get he had to switch it up but the medieval theme is so wtf lol

21 minutes ago, Evans said:

Sorry but I Love this, y'all just hate FUN!

that part.

I like the song. The video feels very different vibe-wise from She's the Best (which i loved), but maybe that's the point?

This song is an obvious huge bop and I need you gays to stop f**king around

Of course it's just as fun to hate on something as it is to love it at the end of the day

this is really good. amazing use of the sample; glad Madonna sampled it.

video is really fun too clap3 Troy devoured once again

The song is reductive
The video is probably one of the best of the decade

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.