Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

blastoisebaby

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by blastoisebaby

  1. New song out now https://open.spotify.com/track/6fmbqGjzu1YAR1XhC0DXfR?si=EWlMa4E-T2a_3jy7Dsp5eg&utm_source=copy-link
  2. Genuinely saw her as the next superstar! They did her so wrong
  3. Pretend You're God and Different Religion - are literally spirtual
  4. Absolutely obsessed actually
  5. "A lot of feelings, No Solutions - 7.5 (Wish it was longer!!!!) "I'm Your Girl Right?" - 8 (Best option in terms of a lead) "If I Could I Would" - 6.5 (I need more time with her, a very interesting song from her) "Des Fleurs" - 9 (I really love the production and the chorus) "DNH" - 7.5 (It's so Ladywood, but not in the best way) "F.A.M.T" - 9 (She was from the love child of Blue Lips and Ladywood, beyond GREAT - Luka and Elvira WHAT A DUO) "I'm the cake" - 5 (Yoh! This is so odd) "The bad one" - 7 (Not a fan of the verse at all - it's whiplash after I'm the cake, but really love the pre and chorus. "Die for My Art with a Lonely Heart" - 6 (Sounds like something else - I just can't tell you what - Martin Solveig - Hello) "are we on a break" - 7 (It's okay) "Idot" - 7.5 (The contrast between the verses,and chorus and then the build in production of the second chorus - I like it, That Pre tho...) "roomie" - ??? (...) "Source of life" - 8 (I like it a lot more than most of the album - also such a great record) As a big Tove fan - this is at the bottom of her discography for me with Dirt Femme and it might be the lack of writters and maybe even lack of variation in production...AStrut! We need you out! Or at least need more variety in production. Bring back The Struts , Ali Payami, Oscar Görres and Oscar Holter - With more Elvira and Luka! It's really not a bad album overall - but I probably wouldn't replay the entire record and to me with her first four albums - there were a lot of take aways and songs I still revisit.
  6. She always delivers: Current 5 Let's Get Married Orbit REDLIGHTS Different Religion Aftermath I think a lot of her music now - was built on the backs of Miley and Her Dead Petz - and if you aren't a fan of that soundscape - these won't hit as hard. Something Beautiful and Bass Persuades are adjacent to that sound to me in a lot of ways.
  7. I want to say Katy, but then I think 1989 as a whole body of work was TOPS! Like - I revisited yesterday and wow!
  8. Did you listen to EOAE - Pillow Fight, Siren,Emo Club Anthem, Brazil and STFU - Electro rap - very much a nod to her early sound - At least to me those are very far from basic bland rap. LIKE BRAZIL CLEARS! MV wise - to me she remains the most consistent - her videography and visual aestheric is so tops. If her albums were as 10/10 as the visuals she would SOAR! I think she should expand actually - Reach out to Sega Bodega , ARCA etc - she is at her best over more experimental sounds.
  9. Friend! What the heck! This took me out! 😂😂😂😭 Get better tho
  10. Definitely not,the real highlights tho Miles Away Beat goes on She's not me Devil wouldn't recognise you 4mins Heartbeat
  11. I mean,we don't all live by society's version of what is acceptable at whatever age. Your life is YOURS, you literally make up the rules. God forbid - she relates to the music of a 21-year-old, feels like the baddest c***, making millions and dropping music she actually wants to make??? Such an odd post actually. And I don't comment that lightly.
  12. She's so great! Souled Out literally so goated
  13. You know someone is allowed to have their own opinion - and even if it's something you don't agree with,that's okay! Your comment reads so poorly and It's so distasteful. Both songs a good songs and people enjoy either /or both for different reasons and love one more than the other for different reasons. And that's okay. 😭😭😭😭
  14. Straight outta ARTPOPs C***! It's so spectacular!
  15. One of the best stories in modern day pop! I love the idea of her and Addison - going back and working hard and showing that they deserve spaces in pop. Genuinely such an amazing album. Up there with Baby Keem for album of the year! Wow!
  16. Bro! Boys is soooo good! Like what in the SPEARSsssss! That nasty Synth - Great stuff! SO infectious! Also I saw a post - a few scrolls up that explains what she wanted to make - and her wanting to excessiblle and because of that I now understand Ain't in LA,because it seemed so faceless to me - when it came out - especially post EP - but I get it - and can understand // appreciate the album alot more - with that context. But as debut - this is actually really solid - literally no skips - really well written pop songs.
  17. I need GASLIGHT injected! RN - so great! Would've been a banger back then for her.
  18. now who put the battery in MILEY!!!! This is so can't be tamed reheated x blackout x techno-adjacent. I get it! It's sooo goood! And such a subtle chorus - which I think is great. Also such a real song. Cause why don't the kids wanna dance!!!!?????
  19. I love her,but Leak It exists that was insane to me. Very early 00s in a way we will look back at it -
  20. FAMT - What in the GodWood!
  21. Estoy perreando con él Pensando que podría ser tú y yo 'Toy borracha y no me deja de doler Me duele, pero me hago la que no contra la pared Estoy perreando con él Pensando que podría ser tú y yo 'Toy borracha y no me deja de doler Me duele, pero me hago la que no contra la pared
  22. Dime que me quieres Si quieres lo mismo que yo quiero Quiero que me hagas lo que quieras I want, I want it baby Dime que me quieres Si quieres lo mismo que yo quiero Quiero que me hagas lo que quieras I want, I want it baby Oooo, I want it baby Oooo, you know I want it all Oooo, I want it baby
  23. So many interesting and valid chats going on here, and I agree with a lot of it, while I think her overall artist marketing is poor,because we don't - years into a career - know who Becky is an artist - which isn't great - she has - like her peers Austin Mahone, Pia Mia and Cody Simpson - never seemed to find a desticntive identiy musically - although out of them other than Cody and his surfer aesthetic has the best chance to change that. Colour me wrong, but this is her best album - and I would consider it an 8/10 - I've never ever felt like I would wanna revisit a Becky album ,but I've been since it has dropped - time will tell though. But I think there is definitely more of an identity here - she's definitely a Spanglish artist. But one of the best things she can do is EPA - everything - EPA is her best single overall Video,Production and Melody are stellar - but not the best from the album - which if she is going to have a long roll out is GREAT! another thing about EPA - the video - that's what sold me - and if she can keep that quality - going forward and drop the following singles, she could set herself up for re-peak. (One side note - this album has a 13 BANGING track album hidden in it - but luckily the highlights are HIGH) I think these have hit potential actually (really catchy,well written choruses or production that makes these hips wanna move): Mal Tiempo - Should've been release-day single - very Despechá coded CNTRL - If paired with AUTOMATICO as a double single - and a C**T music video could be an absolute collapse - the Ooo Ahh chant in CNTRL followed by the Ando, ando controlando and paired with those massive waves synths is just great work - why AUTOMTICO - It's so Britney-coded - Does it sample Gimme More?? and the post chorus Dime que me quieres ,Si quieres lo mismo que yo quiero - is so catchy - and the overall Britney chat would generate buzz Perreo Triste - BUT a remix with either Bad Bunny / Zion & Lennox / Arcángel - What in the Yo Voy is going on - that is such a club ready song for the latin market - Oh me oh my I actually think, Patrona was a GREAT single choice - just dropped at the wrong time - again - needed an EPA level video. When I say she needs to serve in the videos - think Midnight Sun, Saoko Papi and Leak It , level branding and visual strength. I rarely would fight for an album - Post C,XOXO lashings faced - but I am actually willing to stand by this one. Cause what the heck - she has bangers on this!
  24. Please do! I've been a fan since I've been like 15, she was in rotation with Pia Mia,Austin Mahone and Cody Simpson. So I know a lot of her back catalogue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.