Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

TripToYourLove

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TripToYourLove

  1. Lmaooooo I thought this exact same thing!!!
  2. Starting Lady Wood as I type this
  3. Omg same. I saw people loving that one but it's not clicking for me. It's not bad or boring, but I don't find myself putting it in queue lol.
  4. I've never listened to a Tove Lo album front to back, but randomly decided to give this one a try and LOVED IT. Such great cohesive album. Die for my art & are we on a break are my faves so far.
  5. TripToYourLove replied to DivaCup's topic in Base
    Nah she definitely chose the best one! Top right is second best, though.
  6. Let's get married reminds me so much of Rose Colored Lenses, which is in my top 5 Miley songs. Her vocals sound so good on songs like this. I could see it becoming a Miley classic if it was promoted properly and maybe had a nice viral moment.
  7. Just heard this at her Houston concert and it was so gooooooood. Def more pop sounding
  8. This song is fun and video was great! Sad he moved on from She's the Best so fast though.
  9. Oh yeah, I totally forgot she sold her catalogue…..
  10. Didn't she say during SB promo that she was already working on this album? And this was before SB had even been released and received feedback yet. So I would think no, she just wanted to work with a different producer for this album.
  11. I'm confused who Britney's team is nowadays. I thought she got rid of everyone
  12. Cold Sweat is Tinashes best song YUP!!!!! I would love for her to go back to making more experimental rnb music like this.
  13. Who cares if it's a success or not. Just enjoy the music! Or not, if you don't like Miley. It's not that serious lol
  14. Great album!!!! Listened on a road trip today and really enjoyed. Super cohesive. Obviously no huge pop hits here, but that definitely wasn't the intent with this album.
  15. VIE - the way this album is so underrated. Jealous Type was def one of the least interesting tracks on the album. Folklore MBF
  16. Wow, I really adored this song and video on first listen/watch! Such a beautiful video. Love seeing him in drag again!
  17. Vie is her second best album after Scarlet IMO.
  18. That's not Ari's hand lol
  19. rich people can still have problems and mental health struggles lol money doesn't eliminate the human experience
  20. I think it's the other way around lmao. Agree though about the first part.
  21. This song just came on shuffle for me and I lit thought it was a Tate song until I checked lol
  22. This is soooooo good! So haunting. Hope this catches on with people! if not, still a fantastic track. Do we know if this is a lead for a new album or just a droplet? She just released an album so I assume just a droplet…
  23. Listening to this on a road trip right now and actually really enjoying it. An easy and fun listen.
  24. This song really gives Halsey to me, especially the verses, which I love! It sounds like a grown up pop-punk record. Really enjoyed this!
  25. After first listen, I was like ok? Too short to even really have an opinion. But after about 6 listens now, 2 being in the car + finally watching the video, I'm actually kinda obsessed with it if it was a minute longer I'd be SCALPED

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.