Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Troll Idle

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Troll Idle

  1. This is his worst album by far in my opinion. Popper beats and I'm so horny lyrics alone just ain't doing it for me
  2. Absolutely stunning. Now I'm ready for some cute lil sea slugs on Blue Planet III
  3. Interested to see how this turns out
  4. I ordered the Hollywood Dreams vinyl with a signed art card. Does she actually sign them or did I set up myself for some autopen mess?
  5. They and ADP are my favorite Kpop groups right now so I'm seated
  6. This is actually a really strong and interesting album. It sounds so fresh and unique. I'm genuinely impressed. Sorry to say, but I always thought she was more of a desperate trend chaser who just threw things out there to see what would stick. This album definitely changed my mind. My favorites are Too Easy, Melatonin, Crash Out and Cloud 9. I'm really curious how her longtime fans must be feeling right now after this crazy redemption arc. This must be like a dream come true, the kind of moment that usually never happens when you've been a fan of someone off mainstream for so many years.
  7. Alright I'm gonna check it out
  8. Not Memo being literally the exact same song as Austin
  9. Love him very much, but this album ain't growing on me
  10. She should keep "working" as a model or influencer. She was never interested in being a popstar anyway
  11. Sounds ass again
  12. When I listened to the song for the first time I felt like I already heard it 1000 times. Her formula is getting very tired
  13. These are paid employees and not her friends And she depends on them otherwise those bangs wouldn't be banging. Still a MAGA
  14. I'm actually not shocked. It was clear that some of her family would start vulturing in as soon as poor Dolly was shoved into her tomb
  15. Jealousy always comes from a place of feeling insecure, which is a valid feeling. The situations you're concerned about sound very valid too, so my gut tells me not to trust this guy. My advice is clear communication. Sit down with him, talk about everything that's on your mind, and see how you feel afterwards. That's the basis of a healthy relationship. See how the conversation makes you feel and whether you still want to move forward with him. Another advice from my own experience: I used to be very jealous too, especially when I wasn't in the best place mentally or physically. I was constantly afraid of losing the person I was with because my self-worth was basically nonexistent. I thought every conversation they had with someone else could somehow lead to them leaving me. After years of therapy, I healed that part of myself mostly, and now I realize that I feel secure and barely experience jealousy anymore. That's partly because I know my worth now, but also because I choose people who genuinely make me feel appreciated. That feeling, together with the trust you build over time, takes away so much of the fear and insecurity that can turn into jealousy.
  16. A very good song one has to admit
  17. I mean I love ass eating, but I feel like he's trying too hard this era to have a brat moment or something like that. The nonchalant talking, the cheap lyrics, the repetitive dance beats.. and knowing he worships Charli makes it even more obvious. He can do so much better, but he reduces himself musically to basically nothing just hoping to go viral on tiktok
  18. Cute fanfic but we ain't believing
  19. The video is SO good, but the song is just bad. I wish he did more than serving the popper party gays this era
  20. I really like REDLIGHTS. It sounds like something people in the medieval times would listen in a tavern
  21. U gotta be kiddin' me
  22. Addison sweetie by far. Not even comparable
  23. He probably shits himself again as we speak

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.