Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Troye Sivan - "Party"

Featured Replies

The song has grown on me. When my faves don't outdo themselves I need to get my **** off and then I can clap like a seal like the rest of you ******* do.

Bring on the album and specifically the instrumental bc I'm not listening to She's the Worst lyrical version clap3

  • Replies 416
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Song + video are so fab. If he gave Got Me Started 2.0 or Easy 2.0 there would be complaints.

Can't believe everyone has switched up on him like this with these amazing singles like

16 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

It's so Focus/Problem coded for an artist of his caliber. It's fascinating.

Sorry but I had to laugh at 'artist of his caliber' 😂

He should release instrumental version of the album cause of all songs are on this level we really don't need his voice on it 😂

Love Troye down but if this song is a 10 then so is Gnarly by Katseye

suburban

love the sample but it might take a few listens for it to grow on me.

The power of this immaculate song making me dislike Still The Best a litttttle less.

Wait I just watched the video

I guess 'period gay' is the thing now 👀

lol jk love the song, video and Troye, there is only a 1% chance he's ever heard of me or my video

Edited by MatiRod

There's something off about the song that bothers me , but still a sample of Madonna will never be wrong

2 hours ago, Lovett said:

that would've been an epic single cover, idg why we only got the booba one for album.

Honestly my favorite part of the song is the moaning sounds that are just crunchy enough to sound like they're from the jerk off instruction videos made in 480p from like 10 years ago. Truly camp.

On 9/18/2026 at 2:32 PM, Spicy Pisces said:

He moved on too quickly from She's the Best to release this? suburban

I retract my statement. It grew so much on me all of a sudden, and the talking is sickening. The music videos is one of the best I've seen in a long time.

ca3fbca0f1216b59fefd47bbf35b1eff52d6ad4a

Edited by Spicy Pisces

Amazing video but my issue with this song is the same as the last one.

I don't even hate the repetitive talk-singing, if pulled off it would sound cool. Something about Troye's voice sounds non committed and off to me which is especially annoying considering he clearly has the vision

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.