Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Musicmajor

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Musicmajor

  1. Michael, PACK IT UP SISTER! Abdul is sweeping this.
  2. Not my comment about having zero promo or interviews under Def Jams's post about her going #1 gaining some traction . I am getting so annoyed that it seems like they've invested nothing in this. Anyway, the album still sounds immaculate and 'like, whatever' is most def in my top 3 now.
  3. I am not even going to bother listening to this, if the swifties themselves hate it
  4. Doing EVERYTHING but releasing the damn album
  5. Any chance they drop a deluxe to promote the tour extension?
  6. In a good way or a bad way?
  7. DAMN her POWER! & apparently, they invested zero in interviews and promotion? Her label needs to get it together, this record clearly has a lot of potential.
  8. It is interesting though, because 143 did terribly no doubt due to the massive backlash and hate train. Miley did everything right, had an intriguing rollout, name change, and high-budget lead single, and still wasn't able to sell well. Not a sly at all, but I wonder why?
  9. ohhh Susan, you're in some deeeep sh*T mama
  10. YES, we need a good video! I saw Jhene reposting some reels about the TRIP anniversary, which showed videos, interviews, ect and now I am starving for more. While this debut is amazing, well deserved, and about time, we need more content.
  11. Just watched this! She is effortlessly cool and unbothered, love it.
  12. Will she dominate? YES. Will it be good? Remains to be seen.
  13. whaaattt a night to runawayyy and never look back againnn obsessed
  14. Oh I didn't even see that LOL yeah, thats BS. She will be lucky to get 1% of the black vote.
  15. I hope my deplorable state get this **** together, and elects Angie.
  16. we could roll around, have a pillow fight sooo catchy
  17. From early estimates of 62k, to overperforming to 74k, WE did that Let's keep the momentum going!
  18. As she should be!
  19. Disgraceful, serpent, evil, vile, ect ect ect
  20. YES!!! #1 well deserved. Now, I need some interviews and promo queen.
  21. This album is so good! The energy I needed.
  22. like a cherry > what a night > rare n deluxe > autobahn
  23. I am tickled by the way he says "bush"
  24. I need them announce that #1 debut, officially! I also need tour dates and merch ASAP!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.