Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Spicy Pisces

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spicy Pisces

  1. It's the way some blatantly hide their racism under "just stats", then gaslight and play the victim when clocked it's not a pick n choose.
  2. Republican single
  3. Yeah nothing of value for me. I'm curious to see how the exclusive version of The Doors 1966 might look though
  4. Apparently your eyesight is having poor longevity if you need to post in that big ass font.
  5. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Shake It Off Blank Space Bad Blood Look What You Made Me Do cardigan willow All Too Well (Taylor's Version/10 Minute) Anti-Hero Cruel Summer Is It Over Now? Fortnight The Fate of Ophelia Opalite I Knew It, I Knew You Patient Zero
  6. I don't think Ed Sheeran was part of any conversation with that song
  7. No purple hate around here, thank yew
  8. Tour ends next year in November iirc so why's this thread getting locked... or something
  9. Rediscovering early Shakira:
  10. Except for you... you... you... you... you
  11. Only songs that did it for me were My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys and So Long London- which is brilliantly written imo. The album's not for me and I do get that you either hate it or love it, but I have to laugh at the "misunderstood" claims like it's some niche, obscure album that didn't sell like crazy and didn't get multiple Grammy nominations including AOTY, ROTY, SOTY and BPVA
  12. Spicy Pisces replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    We won't be getting a maternity album, but at least one motherhood song is confirmed. Source this tweet:
  13. Wait this is cute
  14. CATastrophe is not that bad, but I have a soft spot for Hello Kitty
  15. Same here. Gonna give the SZA collab another try though, sounded like it's the best of the bunch.
  16. He released again? I'm so glad he always flies under my radar
  17. Melatonin Too Easy Crash Out Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore Brainrot
  18. No, but this is definitely the best she's ever looked and the outfits were EATING

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.