Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Ugh his videos are popping up ALL THE TIME on my fyp. It’s so obvious he’s a clout chaser, I hate swfities so much for giving him attention. :skull: 

He has 500k subscribers, trust me he doesn't need the swifites:rip: that's just his style. He actually really likable.

 

If you're looking for more indepth listening then check out For whatever Reason on YT, he breaks down everything and puts clips from interviews, music videos, etc. He was an indie head and he has fallen in love with Taylor so it's cool to see 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

This base is insane :rip: calling 1989 a tank from ootw onwards, saying people didn't connect to rep when it's still doing amazing and had given her alot of new fans like what?:rip:  I really don't get it.

 

Anyway, cant wait for her to come to H town, it's so close!

 

 

Remember when Miss Thing broke the 24 hour Spotify record before the 24 hours was over?

 

Midnights release week was so.. unfathomable

 

xU5cQge.gif

Edited by mael

8 hours ago, Monster Queen said:

Can anti-hero return to top 10 after Morgan's album bomb? I just need to know that

Doubtful it will this week, he will probably have an extra song or two still above it plus Miley might debut River above it (TBD but it’s a possibility of course)… but maybe on week 22? Aka the week tour starts. Very possible.

54 minutes ago, mael said:

Remember when Miss Thing broke the 24 hour Spotify record before the 24 hours was over?

 

Midnights release week was so.. unfathomable

 

xU5cQge.gif

I was in a grocery store when I saw the news and almost collapsed in the seafood isle… a moment I’ll never forget 

 

xU5cQge.gif

5 hours ago, Candyboy said:

This base is insane :rip: calling 1989 a tank from ootw onwards, saying people didn't connect to rep when it's still doing amazing and had given her alot of new fans like what?:rip:  I really don't get it.

 

Anyway, cant wait for her to come to H town, it's so close!

 

 

TS11 could debut with 1.6 million to Midnights 1.57 million and half of the people in here would say Midnights tanked in comparison :cm:

4 hours ago, mael said:

Remember when Miss Thing broke the 24 hour Spotify record before the 24 hours was over?

 

Midnights release week was so.. unfathomable

 

xU5cQge.gif

Midnights' release week really was a moment. The leak and everyone being pressed after listening to it to switching instantly when we got the songs in HQ, to the Anti-Hero video, to the 3AM edition, to the Bejeweled video, to the interview, to the records broken every 12 hours, the Spotify thread, the HDD thread, the Billboard thread... The Swifties truly won that week :jonny5:

Edited by Klein

4 hours ago, mael said:

Remember when Miss Thing broke the 24 hour Spotify record before the 24 hours was over?

 

Midnights release week was so.. unfathomable

 

xU5cQge.gif

The way I genuinely lost interest about her numbers since Midnights release week :skull: 

 

Like she proved that she's in the whole another league. She occupied the entire top 10 on Hot 100 with streams alone. 

 

Now I need her not to butcher 1989 TV and give up slay her movie debut.

19 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Oh man this makes me feel so nostalgic

 

 

The way this aged like fine wine. The hooks just slowly sink into you. :jonnycat:

LH very stable on spotify

 

1.368 streams yesterday

1.369 last friday.

 

1.5M next week with the tour? or even more?

23 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

LH very stable on spotify

 

1.368 streams yesterday

1.369 last friday.

 

1.5M next week with the tour? or even more?

Do we know how the remix is doing?

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

Do we know how the remix is doing?

not yesterday but the day before all of them 285K combined and the total with remixes was 1.650M.

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

not yesterday but the day before all of them 285K combined. 

Alright thanks. That's not too bad. Let's hope the tour gives Midnights a little boost to make it go back to 50-60k weekly.

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Alright thanks. That's not too bad. Let's hope the tour gives Midnights a little boost to make it go back to 50-60k weekly.

first week of the tour it could get 2M daily with the remixes.

Also before the end of march i guess it should be released on radios WW and it's growing up in the Us radios. I hope until may it can stay at 1.5M daily with remixes. 

anyway  the tour it's impacting all the catalog already. 

 

yesterday 1.310 M for Blank space, biggest day since 21 october (midnight release). So probably yesterday all the catalog got already a good boost. 

Edited by vale9001

Mediabase - Overall Radio

#12. Lavender Haze - 49.45m (+0.27) [+1] *NEW PEAK*
 

I'd expect AH to return to the top 10 next week. If the tour gives it a good boost I could even see it challenge SIO

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

anyway  the tour it's impacting all the catalog already.

Yes! For more than a week now all her albums have been on an upward trajectory, except folkmore (that had very minor fluctuations) and Midnights (that had a slower decline).

for anti hero a second day of positive updates on radios. At 90% we're gonna have two songs on the top 10 of overall radio airplay at the same time. I was expecting something like that in january but didn't happen, i wasn't expecting this now in March :ducky:

Edited by vale9001

Glad LH is holding up well but I feel like the Mid Era is in dire need of some excitement with a new single. I feel like AH and Lavender build up some good will between radio and her so she needs capitalize on it. 
 

midnight rain for single number 3 please. Still after all this time close to a million streams, clearly the song clicked. It’s so different from her too, the “this is a Taylor song?!” factor might bring in that fresh, brand new single vibe.

 

That or the clear radio smash, Bejesus :nicole2:

 

Spoiler

Karma is too much of a gamble, it can be next later down the line if things keep up. 

 

Karma is such a euphoric song, definitely my favorite out of the big pop ones (LH, AH, Bejeweled, Paris and Karma). 

 

Still very hooked on Midnights overall. I play very regularly songs like Maroon, WCS, Karma, TGW, Glitch, HI for examples. The 3AM edition really made it, imo, her best pop album yet. It is very diverse sonically and that makes the album really enjoyable long term. 

 

(But I still don't really get the hype around YOYOK like it takes so long to take off it's a bit annoying) 

13 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

The way I genuinely lost interest about her numbers since Midnights release week :skull: 

 

Like she proved that she's in the whole another league. She occupied the entire top 10 on Hot 100 with streams alone. 

 

Now I need her not to butcher 1989 TV and give up slay her movie debut.

Something not every fanbase can afford to say :rip:

Anyone going to opening night? 
 

I am ! hope to run into some 

Edited by mypaintoyou

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.