Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Nico Robin

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nico Robin

  1. keep the og album and replace Elizabeth Taylor with Patient Zero
  2. the only thing shaking are her legs after a night out with Travis..
  3. gotta go with Taylor but only because the Katy Bonus tracks sound like Smile songs
  4. Nico Robin replied to Rian's topic in Base
    Harleys almost being a decade old btw dddsjsj
  5. Nico Robin replied to Rian's topic in Base
    girl on the right fake gagging for her life
  6. Amazing numbers, interesting to see how they hold up with the current reception tho
  7. Nico Robin replied to Achilles.'s topic in Base
    I'm believing that girl on tiktok who said she only recorded these songs because Travis got scammed lmao. Patient Zero, great chorus, beautiful chorus tho
  8. Once because I suggested that some only listen to the music while looking at Spotify charts
  9. on mobile none but I don't have ad blocker on my laptop and lately they're spamming me with this video I'm still not sure if it's AI or not. It's just a trailer for ATRL basically but it is tagged under my videos (?) and there is an ad loading before it just like youtube
  10. Nico Robin replied to Rian's topic in Base
    the Encore songs being worse than the OG album
  11. Girl this long ass OP Mustve missed it, thank u! I'll be sending again
  12. sent but couldnt come up with some interesting themes so I chose pretty basic ones
  13. I'm rooting for my (swiss) german sister
  14. Is the song good? Swifties: But Numbers!!!!
  15. Nico Robin replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    any tea for that or are we just wishful thinking again
  16. I wanna participate but I dont know which themes to put
  17. Cleveland sounds like the final song in a disney movie fff Patient Zero however is so catchy its a hit!
  18. after first listen they dont immediately grabbed my attention like the OG album. I feel like she didn't try to focus as much on memorable melodies. That being said I like the instrumentals and lyrics. Def a step up here. If I'd rank them: 1. Patient Zero, 2. Pink Clouding, 3. Cleveland!, 4. Babylon
  19. Nico Robin replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    the way she looks straight out of BTW era OMGGGKDNFFN
  20. Nico Robin replied to Rian's topic in Base
    But what we really need is a Bangerz 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.