Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

Reading through all of the threads over the last week or so has been... something. It did make me really curious about what the discussions were like when OG Speak Now and Red were released. Folklore was the first Taylor album I was on ATRL for and I think it'd be so interesting to read through all her previous release threads.

 

Anyway, I haven't stopped listening to TLOAS. A truly welcomed fun and irresistible pop record for the season :jamming:

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Reading through all of the threads over the last week or so has been... something. It did make me really curious about what the discussions were like when OG Speak Now and Red were released. Folklore was the first Taylor album I was on ATRL for and I think it'd be so interesting to read through all her previous release threads.

 

Anyway, I haven't stopped listening to TLOAS. A truly welcomed fun and irresistible pop record for the season :jamming:

Speak Now was lowkey. Red was well liked.

On 9/27/2025 at 10:35 PM, DivaCup said:

You said, "I remember how we felt sitting by the water
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter
She is the best thing that's ever been miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine"

 

 

spacer.png

Been looking for this gif in a loooong time.

YOYUCK aged so bad just like the majority of MID.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

'Cause you're a heartbreaker, she's a little drama queen
I'm a little over it and she's still not me
So long and back to reality
But this song's for you and your drama
Heartbreaker and she's a little drama queen
I'm a little over it and she's still not me
So long and back to reality
But this song's for you and your drama queen
 

She could've put this on Fearless TV. I guess she wants NOTHING for the Dear John muse who co-wrote this song.

6 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

YOYUCK aged so bad just like the majority of MID.

Its getting better and better for me, Midnights is now in my top3 Taylor albums

Edited by skizzo

I was today years old when I realized she doesn't sing "carve your name into my nipples" in Dress' chorus

 

00gYNoM.gif

Has anyone heard the Elizabeth Taylor remix with the Backstreet Boys instrumentation? I think it would be fun if she released a remix album where we got more of those types of variations on the original songs.

Listening to the OG RED for the first time in MONTHS and I cannot belive how YOUNG she sounded/was

my gosh she was just a girl delivering these masterpieces

:batman:

 

are we reviving the base a little or still mostly on the album page hennies? 

I've never seen this level of hate and vitriol for Her on my socials before, not even 2016 was this bad.

 

Maybe She should quietly folkmore TS13's release next year then retire

 

raGtUxY.gif

You're On Your Own, Kid is aging with grace, it feels nostalgic..... possibly top 5 on Her all time charts. It alone is carrying MIDnights on its back.

 

99fXjBm.gif

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

are we reviving the base a little or still mostly on the album page hennies? 

We're hiding, h#e 🫢

2 minutes ago, mael said:

I've never seen this level of hate and vitriol for Her on my socials before, not even 2016 was this bad.

 

Maybe She should quietly folkmore TS13's release next year then retire

 

raGtUxY.gif

#13 is too important for her career and fans not to make it another HUGE event release but after that she should surprise release TS14 and TS15 and go back to her regular two year album cycle (or maybe even do a 1989-reputation and take 3 year gap). That's the strategic way to go about it BUT to me i'd want her to release every year lol :fan: 

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

We're hiding, h#e 🫢

we need to come out of the closet! 

3 minutes ago, mael said:

I've never seen this level of hate and vitriol for Her on my socials before, not even 2016 was this bad.

 

Maybe She should quietly folkmore TS13's release next year then retire

 

raGtUxY.gif

No retirement please but BIG YES for TS13 surprise drop (no prior announcement). 

Opalite carries such a good and strong mantra for life, an all time classic song, I fear :jonny:  

Just now, Swiftie In Red said:

Opalite carries such a good and strong mantra for life, an all time classic song, I fear :jonny:  

Her delivery on the bridge carries the song, it's so light and airy, it does things to my hearing sensors

 

99fXjBm.gif

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

That's the strategic way to go about it BUT to me i'd want her to release every year lol :fan: 

This. Keep stomping on OTHs, I don't care what critics and her haters are saying. Critics bashed reputation but it always was one of my favs since day 1. 

Just now, IBeMe said:

we need to come out of the closet! 

Base mostly is girls, not much gays :giraffe:

Only me, you femboi, and @Taylor fanboy are gays. And we're notorious beings on this site, so no need to come out 

1 minute ago, mael said:

Her delivery on the bridge carries the song, it's so light and airy, it does things to my hearing sensors

 

99fXjBm.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQif9IQ3lPDpEXuTGXrL81

1 minute ago, mael said:

Her delivery on the bridge carries the song, it's so light and airy, it does things to my hearing sensors

 

99fXjBm.gif

I love these lyrics

"You were dancing through the lightning strikes

Sleepless in the onyx night

But now the sky is opalite"

1 minute ago, Calvin said:

This. Keep stomping on OTHs, I don't care what critics and her haters are saying. Critics bashed reputation but it always was one of my favs since day 1. 

exactly! I dont want her to hsow them mercy. Why not exploit your current repeak? Like God knows there may not be another major Taylormania phase so why not milk it for as long as it's around and it seems like it iwll be around for the remainder of the 2020s so go for it!

Many were sure in 2020 that she is finished with the 1M+ debuts, done it four times but that came to an end in 2017. Will only happen a last time with Adele's next album. 
 

Now in 2025, it's safe to say she will do it (unless something dramatic happens) at least 10 times in her career. How amazing is that fact?

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.