Everything posted by JDC
-
Kylie Minogue – 'Fever (25th Anniversary Edition)'
Just to make sure, are you sure all the b sides and bonus tracks are included? Tightrope Good Like That Baby Boy Whenever You Feel Like It Rendezvous at Sunset Never Spoken Harmony
-
Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
Can someone share this in HQ? Been dying to change the album cover to this one
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Why did she drop the iTunes version? Is she fighting for a good debut? GIRL RELEASE 20+ VERSIONS WITH NEW SONGS I'M BEGGING
-
Nessa Barrett - 'Tough Love'
I see two different versions, one is Tough Love and the other one says (Fresh Ink), they both have the same amount of tracks tho, does someone knows the differences?
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
I CAN'T PICK A FAVORITE TRACK THIS IS EXCELLENT
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Pink Clouding and Babylon are the best songs from the Deluxe and really good pop tunes Pink Clouding verse is DELICIOUS UGH! Patient Zero is awesome, nothing groundbreaking, a safe single for sure. Cleveland is really cute, has Christmas vibes, production sounds really ME! I almost hit the skip button but lyrics and production are fun, I think they're great additions to the era. Poor Eldest Daughter, Actually Romantic, CANCELLED! and title track being dragged to the bottom pit of the album, CANCELLED! and title track are listenable but the other two deserve to burn in hell, specially Eldest Daughter, I swear it's the only song I actually skip from her whole discography, not even ME! or Girl at Home achieved that
-
Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Not her fixing the Apple Music glitch for earlier releases
-
Various Artists - 'The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the Reaping - The Album'
- Noah Kahan - "Draw You Out"
- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
New tracks are: Patient Zero, Cleveland!, Pink Clouding and Babylon, all written after the OG TLOAS release.- Ricky Martin f/ Pedro Sampaio - "pikito pikito"
Need this to be as gay as it can be- Are you not entertained? A "deluxe" by Taylor Swift is coming.
- Are you not entertained? A "deluxe" by Taylor Swift is coming.
- Beabadoobee - 'Pylon'
New version on her website, includes Candy (Bonus Track)- Various Artists - 'The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the Reaping - The Album'
May Brings Flowers The Old Therebefore Can't Let You Go Old Money Show Me Where the Ending Starts Deep in the Meadow Draw You Out Metal Birds Alone The Raven Ash and Snow First in Line See it Coming The Wheel Dove Song Here Then We're Gone Wrestle With God Ruthless Same Blood Survive Goose and the Common Doing the Best that I Can Half Alive Black Stars But You Wanted More Favor No Destination Teased on socials- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
Can someone share this cover in hq pls?- Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
FINALLY YES! This Afterhours is giving me everything, first Kylie then Charli? Dancefloor isn't dead at last, huh?- Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"
Club to Your Arms and Just Be Bodies are some of my most played tracks recently so I'm here for another one and a new album soon (hopefully)- Carly Rae Jepsen - 'Day and Night'
Starting my listening right now HABITS OF CREATURES AND VERSAILLES OMFG. Does anyone has the alternative artworks in HQ?- Kim Petras - 'Detour' | Rare N' Deluxe
Cute deluxe, 2 tracks I'll be using (Cherry and What A Night), other 2 are just fine. Album is excellent tho, on constant_repeat.mp3- MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Excellent body of work, Smile deserved the spot on the main album tho I'm so happy to see how she keeps evolving, ESV, SB and now this is an excellent run, C'MON MILEGEND I hope GP picks a hit on this and also the Grammys give her a cute wink with some noms- Laufey signs with Interscope Records / Verve Records
Hope this doesn't affect her artistic freedom, she's really great and I actually think independent works better for her! Can't wait for new music tho, A Matter of Time still on repeat- KAROL G - 'NO ME ARREPIENTO DE SENTIR TANTO'
I loved Tropicoqueta as a cute playlist with multiple different genres, but this one feels like an actual body of work and it keeps growing more and more everyday. Also, there's a trend/pattern here in Colombia in which a musician drops new music and the Colombian GP is like "we hate it, past era was better, this is not it" but a couple weeks later era gets appreciated and people actually start consuming the album for a long time, I think it's a Latinoamerica thing, hate it hahahaha. I've forced my friends to listen to the album cause they were talking **** about it and now they love it- Ellie Goulding - 'I Know Too Much'
Ed situation better turn Loser into a viral hit and give the album a cute push on the charts- Taylor's entire videography now available on Spotify
- Noah Kahan - "Draw You Out"
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.