Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

i need this to be the cover, a 70s car referencing the sound of the album, the sunset in the background showing that Taylor is happy after a period of darkness (ttpd) and next to her, her partner :heart2:

 

spacer.png

 

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Cruelest Summer said:

i need this to be the cover, a 70s car referencing the sound of the album, the sunset in the background showing that Taylor is happy after a period of darkness (ttpd) and next to her, her partner :heart2:

 

spacer.png

 

I want none other than herself in the cover, but she could get inspired by this incredible pic :ryan3:

7 minutes ago, Fama said:

HDD mentioned (and later deleted) "seismic rumblings of a new Taylor". I'm pretty sure that was a clue.

ts12's shaky teaser is a worrying sign for swifties. agree?

1 hour ago, Arrows said:

I was just walking through the city and all around me were orange flowers, people with orange shirts, orange roadblock signs. I have been completely possessed by TS12 already:jonny5: I guess I really am in a cult :WAP:

GEAR UP GIRLS. Taylor taking inspiration from 2 of the best pop songs of the year. :jonny5: @wish

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not this making me wanna buy an ugly shirt just cause it might fit the theme of TS12 :WAP:

 

The way I'd easily just shell any money to her no hesitation. :rip:

Not you who are hoping for an album without pre-release singles, have you forgotten how great the wait for Red was with all the pre-releases?

a podcast?

 

well at least people won't be melting down over her announcing at awards show ig

none of taylor's album covers are heavily edited, stylized, altered, or filled with significant props and backdrops.

her album covers are mostly natural-looking photographs that could easily pass as cute instagram pictures or images almost anyone could recreate. And I highly doubt TS12 would be any different.

:gaycat5:

42 minutes ago, Fama said:

HDD mentioned (and later deleted) "seismic rumblings of a new Taylor". I'm pretty sure that was a clue.

Predicting the incoming 10-on-the-Richter-scale motherquake 

I hope y'all are ready for her serving:

 

I once believed love would be burning red

 

Later, I thought it was golden - like the sun

 

But then, the sun set, and I realized - love is orange

 

aretha-franklin-sit.gif

Edited by Arrows

49 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

 

I guess we truly are moving then??? :jonnycat:

Oop it's time to move!!!

the burning heart emojis :gaycat5:

her Heart Burn is coming

 

Edited by TaylenaStan

Any chance it's AI? Or is it the same thing that happened with Speak Now, when it leaked from the factory of some country where it was being produced? (I don't remember which country)

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.