Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

Guys I'm going to off myself if it's true but photo shot EATS

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Everything looks too real to be fake :suburban:

I mean, people will go insane for a bit of attention though :suburban:

I'm trying to be skeptical at the moment 

  • ATRL Moderator

I mean, if they're real, I hope the album is getting released sooner rather than later because the surprise got ruined again :suburban:

Yeah guys this is defo fake. Max Martin & Shellback haven't worked together in years. They aren't reuniting for TS12, let alone produce all 12 tracks :rip: 

 

It looks fake as **** be for real, for starters the lighting on the brochure compared to the background looks off so it was photoshopped on the cardboard box so obviously the whole image is frankensteined. and the few details you can read such as the song titles and credits are effortless nonsense. and again no one can open these things! they were doing way too much for it to be believeable

Track 12 features Sabrina… And Sabrina was in the 12th picture posted by Taylornation today :suburban:

I knew it was fake the second I noticed there was no Jack Antonoff

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I mean, people will go insane for a bit of attention though :suburban:

I'm trying to be skeptical at the moment 

idk like how can someone do all this in 5-6 hours? some people are dedicated but it is kind of impossible to make something this convincing and realistic in 6 hours :suburban:

3 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Everything looks too real to be fake :suburban:

Maybe but it's so unlikely that she would've completely cut off Jack that I just don't see a world where this is real

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

idk like how can someone do all this in 5-6 hours? some people are dedicated but it is kind of impossible to make something this convincing and realistic in 6 hours :suburban:

I'm just eager to listen to a song called "CANCELLED!" now :suburban:

12 minutes ago, a_d_22 said:

I'm praying it's fake cause those lyrics are awful. It's giving karma is the cat purring in my lap cause it loves me 2.0

midnights winning aoty and karma playing 

iconic day 

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

Max Martin & Shellback haven't worked together in years.

I mean... she could have done something since she was planning to rerecord reputation and she got shellback for wildest dreams...

5 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Everything looks too real to be fake :suburban:

Too real and the saddest part: TOO GOOD to be true :jonny3:

 

A full Max Martin album? With only 12 tracks? With pretty aesthetic? 

I think Sabrina would be credited as songwriter. And to be real, AI can generate movies in seconds. I bet for that someone skilled in photoshop and with access to AI powered tools can make something like this in an hour or so lol.

Just now, Dear Reader said:

I'm just eager to listen to a song called "CANCELLED!" now :suburban:

the song titles no longer surprise me. she has some of the most bizarre song titles ever :suburban:

When Cancelled and Ruin the Friendship are about Blake Lively… and then what?? It looks real to me :gaynetcat4:

1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

idk like how can someone do all this in 5-6 hours? some people are dedicated but it is kind of impossible to make something this convincing and realistic in 6 hours :suburban:

exactly. thats what i thought too! it fits A LOT with the hints from today. orange, glittery, sabrina. again, all pretty obvious to be come up with if youre a taylor stan, but the timing of this leak is interesting as ****

 

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I mean, if they're real, I hope the album is getting released sooner rather than later because the surprise got ruined again :suburban:

maybe its supposed to come this friday? but i doubt it since the nw billboard rules made it harder for new deluxes and stuff, so i dont think she would surprise release it

2 minutes ago, a_d_22 said:

Maybe but it's so unlikely that she would've completely cut off Jack that I just don't see a world where this is real

She is exactly the type of artist to do that. I think Jack can be what Aaron was to Midnights :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator

When she makes a post in a couple of hours and sounds mad as hell :suburban:

2 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

I mean... she could have done something since she was planning to rerecord reputation and she got shellback for wildest dreams...

I'm talking about Max Martin and Shellback as a duo. They haven't produced anything together in yearsssss. They aren't working together anymore. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.