Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

idk like how can someone do all this in 5-6 hours? some people are dedicated but it is kind of impossible to make something this convincing and realistic in 6 hours :suburban:

Eh if you know Photoshop and InDesign, it's pretty trivial to make something like this. They could use ChatGPT to generate a bunch of lyrics "in style of Taylor Swift" based on the given song titles, paste it all into a fairly straightforward InDesign layout, boom. I own a 17" wide photo printer and could easily print something like this out on a glossy paper, slap it on top of an existing vinyl sleeve, and take a photo. 

 

Max hasn't worked with Shellback for many years, and there's approximately 0% chance that She dropped both Jack and Aaron completely. 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, a_d_22 said:

Maybe but it's so unlikely that she would've completely cut off Jack that I just don't see a world where this is real

Jack hasn't interacted with anything related to TS12 to this day, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's not involved in TS12. 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

When she makes a post in a couple of hours and sounds mad as hell :suburban:

Speak Now (My Version). Out soon. Thanks. 

If we were in 2014, reading the lyrics of Shake It Off and Blank Space just before the release. What would we have thought? :fountain:

I don't know if you've noticed but the chairs are same exact chairs she used for the Vigilante Sh*t performance:suburban:

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

Eh if you know Photoshop and InDesign, it's pretty trivial to make something like this. They could use ChatGPT to generate a bunch of lyrics "in style of Taylor Swift" based on the given song titles, paste it all into a fairly straightforward InDesign layout, boom. I own a 17" wide photo printer and could easily print something like this out on a glossy paper, slap it on top of an existing vinyl sleeve, and take a photo. 

 

Max hasn't worked with Shellback for many years, and there's approximately 0% chance that She dropped both Jack and Aaron completely. 

I'm a graphic designer and I've been professionally using photoshop for many years now but it's always easier to say something than to do it. All of these steps are very demanding even with the help of AI. 

4 minutes ago, piotrert said:

It's all over again like with fake fortnight :ryan3:

 

never made it clear never made it right i've been waiting here going on a fortnight :WAP:

 

Guys, let's not criticize every little thing just to prove it's fake at all costs, because if it turns out to be true, the same criticisms you're pointing out could be used against Taylor. 

 

 

Xo :heart:

Zoom in guys, one of the song credits says George Michael :rip:  

If it's real then the leak is HUGE and she needs to sue whoever is behind it.

 

It's not just a title or the tracklist. the credits, tracklist, photoshoot, and basically some of the lyrics are completely out in the world :suburban:

10 minutes ago, Janekkk said:

I think Sabrina would be credited as songwriter. And to be real, AI can generate movies in seconds. I bet for that someone skilled in photoshop and with access to AI powered tools can make something like this in an hour or so lol.

Oh this sensible take. We're safe!!!

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

Zoom in guys, one of the song credits says George Michael :rip:  

Father Figure is a George Michael song, it could have a sample :sabrina:

1 minute ago, Vespertine said:

Zoom in guys, one of the song credits says George Michael :rip:  

 

 

 

Realistically , she will be announced as a guest and it won't be announced at the time of the video. 912 tomorrow?

  • ATRL Moderator

oh Sabrina not having a writing credit is weird indeed :suburban:

What the hell is going on with my English :rip: apologies to everyone reading my posts tonight. I'm tired as hell. 
 

Also, Taylor loves an album package. Having all the song lyrics immediately in the gatefold seems far too simple for her imo

 

6 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I'm talking about Max Martin and Shellback as a duo. They haven't produced anything together in yearsssss. They aren't working together anymore. 

They made an Ed Sheeran single in 2023, it's not that long...? Shellback just doesn't work much any more, it's not like he's been making music with other writers. 

 

I haven't read any of the lyrics, but the booklet does look fairly realistic/made by an A-tier stan. Sabrina not being credited on the duet is the least realistic bit though. And a sing not only sampling Father Figure, but being named after it, and coming so soon after Babygirl, also feels unlikely. 

the first official glimpse of the album will clarify if these leaks are real or not :suburban:

While we've never had a fake that looks quite this good, we've had some good ones before, and the rapid rate of technological advancement makes me think that a dedicated fan with a day off and the right skillset absolutely could put this together in a few hours :suburban:

 

I'm not gonna say no because I had to pull the fastest 180 of my life when the TTPD titles came out but if this is real, then I hope the distortions to her face are just some camera issue :suburban:

Edited by hoax

12 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I'm talking about Max Martin and Shellback as a duo. They haven't produced anything together in yearsssss. They aren't working together anymore. 

And? Not working in few years don't mean not working anymore 

4 minutes ago, Great Username said:

They made an Ed Sheeran single in 2023, it's not that long...? Shellback just doesn't work much any more, it's not like he's been making music with other writers. 

 

I haven't read any of the lyrics, but the booklet does look fairly realistic/made by an A-tier stan. Sabrina not being credited on the duet is the least realistic bit though. And a sing not only sampling Father Figure, but being named after it, and coming so soon after Babygirl, also feels unlikely. 

That was made 7 years ago. Ed Sheeran said it was actually made in 2018. It only just came out in 2023 and Aaron Dessner reworked it. 

Edited by Timeless

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.