Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

I'm praying it's fake cause those lyrics are awful. It's giving karma is the cat purring in my lap cause it loves me 2.0

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the 2024 copyright though, it's fake :suburban:

 

  Hide contents

spacer.png

 

If she recorded it in 2024, then the date would be 2024. And I don't think it's impossible that TS12 was recorded and even finished in 2024. When the Eras Tour ended, we got the "See you next era…" in orange, which indicates that TS12 already had a shape.

 

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

this being the achille's heel of such a convincing "leak" 

One of the images seems fake, her nose looks really weird on that pic with the arms open. This would fit the Great Gatsby aesthetic I'm hoping for though :ryan3:

Whether it was made by an AI generator or in photoshop, it ****** up Taylor's jawline in the third picture :suburban:

Just now, hoax said:

Whether it was made by an AI generator or in photoshop, it ****** up Taylor's jawline in the third picture :suburban:

The nose is ****** up too

13 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

found it :ryan3:

 

  Hide contents

spacer.png

 

Can't believe Taylor revived George Michael so he could help her write track 4:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, poppurple said:

If she recorded it in 2024, then the date would be 2024. And I don't think it's impossible that TS12 was recorded and even finished in 2024. When the Eras Tour ended, we got the "See you next era…" in orange, which indicates that TS12 already had a shape.

 

We know it was mostly recorded in summer 2024

I hope this is all fake. I don't like her in those outfits. And the lyrics are awful

If it's just ai then we are screwed, if it's real then we are screwed

:suburban:

Jesus that would the death of me. Too, too, toooooo good to be true. 

What in the WORLD is going on!? Some of those lyrics in the leaked pamphlet…uhhh lmao

 

I remember when Christina Aguilera-Not Myself Tonight lyrics leaked during the Bionic lead up.  I was shocked and thought it could not be true.  It was true…lol

 

Anyway, perched for this release!  So hyped.

 

 

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

If it's just ai then we are screwed, if it's real then we are screwed

:suburban:

Yeah LMFAO

 

Just now, JorgeM said:

I just checked and TTPD songs have 2023 copyright

Yess!! 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Can't believe Taylor revived George Michael so he could help her write track 4:jonny5:

it could be a sample :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, hoax said:

Whether it was made by an AI generator or in photoshop, it ****** up Taylor's jawline in the third picture :suburban:

 

2 minutes ago, a_d_22 said:

The nose is ****** up too

Don't say too much. I still remember people thought the Reputation album cover was fake, and it was not.

I only read three of those song titles just in case it's real :suburban:

Yeah, musical copyright is usually established at the time of the creation of the master recording, not at the time of release:gaycat4:

Just now, Fama said:

 

Don't say too much. I still remember people thought the Reputation album cover was fake, and it was not.

People doubting the lyrics when we had thought loads of lyrics were questionable on TTPD when we first got them lolllllllll 

  • ATRL Moderator

when she samples Father Figure because Travy calls her Babygirl 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Can't believe Taylor revived George Michael so he could help her write track 4:jonny5:

he getting money

#FREEDOM

 

The fact that this have Sabrina in it when TN teased today lolllll they're friends so obviously it wouldn't be hard to imagine this would happen, but lol such a coincidence

and i could totally see she gagging everyone that begged for max martin making it an album with only him. that doesnt stop her to bring jack for the deluxe, just like with mindights she brough aaron only on the deluxe

Yeah TTPD songs have 2023 copyright so that means nothing in the grand scheme :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.