Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Father Figure is a George Michael song, it could have a sample :sabrina:

 

3 minutes ago, poppurple said:

 

 

 

I think it's very unlikely she would ever sample a song and then use its title. 

  • Replies 61.7k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

26 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

I just checked and TTPD songs have 2023 copyright

Oh ok! I was confused!

 

let's just have fun and pretend it's real! :clownny:

Just now, Vespertine said:

 

I think it's very unlikely she would ever sample a song and then use its title. 

Yeah, I agree.

  • ATRL Moderator

"There's no way she would make a song called But Daddy I Love Him!" teas :suburban:

Just now, JorgeM said:

And? Not working in few years don't mean not working anymore 

It's not just few years. We're talking about 7 years here :rip: almost a decade

And Shellback hasn't produced on any new songs for any artist minus Taylor for Message In A Bottle, Red pop re-records, and Wildest Dreams. He's practically retired.

sGbkxLU.png

4 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

oh Sabrina not having a writing credit is weird indeed :suburban:

The Chicks and Haim weren't credited either on their features

:suburban:

  • Popular Post
1 minute ago, darkbluetennesee said:

And that was the account's last tweet. I hope he's resting in peace wherever he is.

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, poppurple said:

And that was the account's last tweet. I hope he's resting in peace wherever he is.

LMFAOOOO I AM CRYING :bibliahh:

It's midnight, I'm lowkey thinking about pulling an all nighter :skull:

I still expect Max and Shellback on this ablum, She teased it in this 2021 speech <3

 

 

Plus the Max medley last year 

 

We don't need a front-to-back ablum of it though. 

4 minutes ago, Timeless said:

It's not just few years. We're talking about 7 years here :rip: almost a decade

And Shellback hasn't produced on any new songs for any artist minus Taylor for Message In A Bottle, Red pop re-records, and Wildest Dreams. He's practically retired.

sGbkxLU.png

this just kinda proves that he would make an exception and work with taylor if she asked him to 

3 minutes ago, Timeless said:

It's not just few years. We're talking about 7 years here :rip: almost a decade

And Shellback hasn't produced on any new songs for any artist minus Taylor for Message In A Bottle, Red pop re-records, and Wildest Dreams. He's practically retired.

sGbkxLU.png

Shellback and Max Martin produced Pink's Never Gonna Not Dance Again

Shellback x Max did collab a couple times in 2021 for Pink and Adele, but there have been rumors that the songs were years old

Guys, just one thing. In the photo where she's standing with her arms open, it looks kind of rectangular, doesn't it? And vinyls are pretty square. One thing I noticed is that it seems to have two lines marking the middle of the photo, one line cutting through her hand (a white line) and another one after that which looks like the halfway point where the other 'page' of the insert would start. Anyway, I don't know, it doesn't seem to have the proportions of a vinyl.

Edited by poppurple

You all are saying the "editor" made a boo-boo and credited George Michael on one of the songs, as if something this obvious would have slipped the mind of the same editor who came up with the entire personnel list.

:suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.