Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

So I guess my question is what am I supposed to do until we get an announcement potentially 50 hours from now

 

2 minutes ago, poppurple said:

Any chance it's AI? Or is it the same thing that happened with Speak Now, when it leaked from the factory of some country where it was being produced? (I don't remember which country)

It says copyright 2024 in one of the photos of the lyric page. I think it's fake bc it would be 2025 right? AI is crazy because looks very real

 

This has to be fake. All the songs produced by Max Martin? A short album with only 12 songs? Perfect aesthetic? She doesn't love us that much (while secretly hoping it's true).

  • ATRL Moderator

can someone post it instead of commenting on it? :sabrina:

6 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

ARE THESE REAL????? IM LOSING MY ****

I'm so confused. What are yall talking about?

the lyrics give it away lol

 

also these things are so secured that no one can open a copy, at most just see the cover/back and that's how the tracklists of TTPD and Midnights leaked

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

found it :ryan3:

 

  Hide contents

spacer.png

 

WAIT IS THIS REAL OR NOT????

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

can someone post it instead of commenting on it? :sabrina:

Would I get in trouble? I put it under spoiler but mods please let me know.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

Wait.... theres no way its real......all 12 tracks Max martin / Shellback? The duo are not even friends anymore :rip:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Timeless said:

WAIT IS THIS REAL OR NOT????

it's probably fake, no way we'd get a look inside the packaging like this

 

there are more pics though:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

2 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

the lyrics give it away lol

 

also these things are so secured that no one can open a copy, at most just see the cover/back and that's how the tracklists of TTPD and Midnights leaked

When the TTPD tracklist leaked, what I saw the most were people joking that Taylor would never release a song called "But Daddy I Love Him."

 

:ahh:
 

the chairs are the vigilante **** chairs from the tour :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Matchatea said:

Would I get in trouble? I put it under spoiler but mods please let me know.

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

The post is unavailable.

  • ATRL Moderator

the 2024 copyright though, it's fake :suburban:

 

Spoiler

spacer.png

 

So, it's either someone had the time and patience to generate highly realistic AI images of Taylor, make up a tracklist, come up with the personnel and the producers, write lyrics, and make everything seem like it was illegally photographed from a random warehouse, or it's real.:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

the 2024 copyright though, it's fake :suburban:

 

  Hide contents

spacer.png

 

this being the achille's heel of such a convincing "leak" 

Just now, MidnightsAtPeace said:

So, it's either someone had the time and patience to generate highly realistic AI images of Taylor, make up a tracklist, come up with the personnel and the producers, write lyrics, and make everything seem like it was illegally photographed from a random warehouse, or it's real.:suburban:

Even the boxes behind the vinyl moo.png

 

Or everything is AI, even the background. In that case I'll be so scared. 

 

moo.png

Just now, poppurple said:

Even the boxes behind the vinyl moo.png

 

Or everything is AI, even the background. In that case I'll be so scared. 

 

moo.png

Why am I convinced it's real? wtf

who remembers the midnights CD lq picture with titles like I Got Away With It and Reflections Of The Night :sabrina: and it circulated just as a 2 day break in mayhem with me videos started so it took forever for the next video to come out and refute it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.