Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61.8k
  • Views 3.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Taylor fanboy
    Taylor fanboy

    I would throw you on the bed and slowly take off your boxers. Then I would stare at your long hard cock. I would slowly move my finger up the side of your dick. After that I would very slowly lick the

  • Holy Ground
    Holy Ground

    Why do people engage with artists they don't like . I couldn't imagine camping in a Bieber thread and keeping up with his every move... I just ignore him We must pray for the victims of Taylor Swift

here we go whew 

 

spacer.png

 

(not convinced it's her on the podcast though) 

I really don't see her ever doing a pre release single anymore, she really changed the industry in a beyoncé self titled kind of way with the no peep of the music until release strategy and all the girls are doing it now

I doubt she's gonna announce anything on the podcast, probably just gonna drop a bunch of easter eggs

If we're getting a pre release single (and I think we might) it might be a very good sign. Because she doesn't have to release any and she hasn't since Me! And if the rumors are true, Max Martin is back.

Is this the first time she's ever gone on a podcast? I can't remember any other example.

3 minutes ago, LBonPlanetEarth said:

Is this the first time she's ever gone on a podcast? I can't remember any other example.

The closest she's done is those Zane Lowe interviews for Apple Music I think. I'm sure her team laid out what is on/off limits, but I don't think we've ever heard her talk this casually before. Like she's going to be talking with her current boyfriend so it's not going to be like a TaylorBot Fallon interview or something. :jonny5: And it's long form.

idk if it will be full hour of interview. im seeing it more like 5-10min as interlude, and then they will be back to their stuff

I am not okay :WAP: a new era is upon us. Time to reactivate the bot notifications for signed vinyls :WAP:

  • Popular Post

I want playlisting. Autoplay. Streaming farms. Every payola that can be made. I want inflated numbers. Botted likes. Unskippable ads. Bought awards. Paid critics. Fraudulence like the label is at the brink of bankruptcy. No more love and light strategies.

41 minutes ago, piotrert said:

idk if it will be full hour of interview. im seeing it more like 5-10min as interlude, and then they will be back to their stuff

Screaming if this big tease is her walking in the background for 1 minute and waving hi :deadbanana2:

I was just walking through the city and all around me were orange flowers, people with orange shirts, orange roadblock signs. I have been completely possessed by TS12 already:jonny5: I guess I really am in a cult :WAP:

1 hour ago, piotrert said:

idk if it will be full hour of interview. im seeing it more like 5-10min as interlude, and then they will be back to their stuff

The podcast is on a break. This a special show. 
 

Note that there is no advertisement on the teaser. 

8 minutes ago, Tusk said:

The podcast is on a break. This a special show. 
 

Note that there is no advertisement on the teaser. 

I was worried about that, because they usually release it first on a private streaming platform that sponsors them, then on Spotify, and only later on YouTube. But apparently this episode is independent and won't follow those rules, and should have a simultaneous release on YouTube. Thank God.

with the burning heart instead of orange, i think the album's cover art will have flame in it

 

what if ts12 is combustible :suburban:

18 minutes ago, Tusk said:

The podcast is on a break. This a special show. 
 

Note that there is no advertisement on the teaser. 

Well, then im seated. Also **** work, I'm taking day off on Wednesday.

Spoiler

Also because I have to claim over 20 leave days till the end of year. :suburban:

 

 

24 minutes ago, Tusk said:

The podcast is on a break. This a special show. 
 

Note that there is no advertisement on the teaser. 

Taylor said "I got this one. Get my purse!"

11 minutes ago, liam13 said:

with the burning heart instead of orange, i think the album's cover art will have flame in it

 

what if ts12 is combustible :suburban:

HDD mentioned (and later deleted) "seismic rumblings of a new Taylor". I'm pretty sure that was a clue.

You really need to be an intellectual to appreciate End Game and TTPD the song. Glad I'm on the right side (as usual).

aretha-franklin-sit.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.