The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

Computed my scores into the google doc, now the hard part is which 10's I want to turn to 11's and which 1's I want to turn into 0's :wanda:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

7 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

Pinglist

Hide contents

@1989 @PoisonedIvy @Klein @State of Grace. @Badgalbriel @The Music Industry @Heldenzeit @fridayteenage @Dear Reader @wastedpotential @FolkLover1989 @Folklore89sm @Cruel Summer @Goaty @taylor__fan @Enrique523 @vale9001 @Kyle-x @Popboi. @Saint James @MidnightsAtPeace @Gladiator @Feanor @Ms. Togekiss @pinkbowvintage @Great Username @Lille @LostInStereo100 @Cleanromantic @Michael196 @on the line @MardinBeksloy @Tusk @cruelhprince @RideOrDie @YR. @Buffy @PrismaticOwen @Chris @OnlyManInTheWorld @Taylor fanboy @KatyPrismSpirit @Starchild @By the Water @Raphy23 @skizzo @19SLAYty9 @Squall @mael @Bosque @Save-Me-Oprah @YellowRibbon @Peroxide @Prismee @AndThenTheCocaine @Timeless @IBeMe @Achilles. @Fama @gagacasanova @G.U.Y. Gaga @UnusualBoy @Taylor Sniffs @idkwiam @4Real @DesiredConsternation @Kavish @Soobin @Bussea @greento @KillingYourCareer @SleepingTigers @Velvet Night @byzantium @AbeHicks @RihannaLoverrr @Holy Ground @Taylena @TaylenaStan @TayDuaStan @Hunter_13 @Shendelzare @Lorenzo22 @feelslikeadream @Rev8 @TheArgonaut @Jaay @Fifteen @Mr. Duff @doonerr @P!NK2LOVE @xfreshkidxx @inshadesofcool @Indie Go Mind @GreatestLoveofAll @creativity. @Ayanaa @JoeAg @Sanguine @Legend E @Ace Reject @Quicksand @ChrisTheLoner @Walk_Away21 @wehavetostan @MissedTheTrain @bluebirdsforever @Juánny @woohoo @Bloo @Ryan @burninredhot @KeshaSwift @Miss Americana @Trent W @ariananext @305 @blown away @NEX @Maroonx @Sabrina Carpenter @badidearight @Strawberry Bubble @Kimi @Safe&Sound @enchanted0 @aesthetic bih @My Tears Ricochet @rebeltwat @terrorblade @LoveInStereo @dussel_06 @Kyungsoowift @Riverbank @diemoehre @Clauss

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to/removed from the pinglist. I will send weekly reminders for you all to complete your ballots.

Decline 

• Haha 1

Went through debut & Fearless tonight. Didn't really realize how some of the debut cuts just HIT. That's what i get for practically ignoring its existence since basically 2013:toofunny2:

• Like 1

Oh, he we go again!

...and I'm ready for it

9 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Went through debut & Fearless tonight. Didn't really realize how some of the debut cuts just HIT. That's what i get for practically ignoring its existence since basically 2013:toofunny2:

Me and A Prayer In This Church had a moment tonight as I re-listened for the first time in six months and wrote up my commentary. It still got a bottom 5 placement, but I think I more than doubled the score from the last rate :suburban:

Spoiler

Unfortunately, Saint Boniface's score was cut in half as I finally articulated some of the things I really hate about it :suburban:

10 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Me and A Prayer In This Church had a moment tonight as I re-listened for the first time in six months and wrote up my commentary. It still got a bottom 5 placement, but I think I more than doubled the score from the last rate :suburban:

Reveal hidden contents

Unfortunately, Saint Boniface's score was cut in half as I finally articulated some of the things I really hate about it :suburban:

I had a moment with Ms. Mary - I forgot how good she is, along with APITW & The Outside :jonny:

Spoiler

2/3 deluxe tracks can CHOKE tho

spacer.png

Edited by gagacasanova

14 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I had a moment with Ms. Mary - I forgot how good she is, along with APITW & The Outside :jonny:

Reveal hidden contents

2/3 deluxe tracks can CHOKE tho

spacer.png

Oh YES those were three of my biggest gainers as well (well, Mary's Hymn was always top 3 on the album but she switched places with someone else) and I also shat on the deluxe tracks :jonny: 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

Screenshot_2024-07-27_at_12.24.26_PM.png

4. Troll scores are not allowed. 

Anyone who violates this rule will be disqualified from the rate and your ballot will be removed completely.

Examples:

Rating every song on reputation or Lover scores of 1 or 2.

Rating every song from one album scores of 10.

Oh I know the puta losers are mad af :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Hide contents

Idek what Saint Boniface is supposed to be :suburban:

As long as you're not talking about Mary's Hymn 

:suburban:

5 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Idek what Saint Boniface is supposed to be :suburban:

As long as you're not talking about Mary's Hymn 

:suburban:

I believe other users have referred to it as Shìt Bootyhole, if you will :suburban:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I believe other users have referred to it as Shìt Bootyhole, if you will :suburban:

Ohhhhh :bibliahh:

Both saint boniface and **** bootyhole are doing the most, stay mid is forgettable at best and worst :ryan3:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Ohhhhh :bibliahh:

Both saint boniface and **** bootyhole are doing the most, stay mid is forgettable at best and worst :ryan3:

I didn't realize how much I actually hated it until I came to terms with the fact that it singlehandedly drags the album down several notches :ryan3:

Spoiler

It's the only song on Genesis that I gave less than a 5 and the average jumps almost an entire point if I exclude it's score :ryan3:

13 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I didn't realize how much I actually hated it until I came to terms with the fact that it singlehandedly drags the album down several notches :ryan3:

Hide contents

It's the only song on Genesis that I gave less than a 5 and the average jumps almost an entire point if I exclude it's score :ryan3:

Bffr a place in this hell and a perfectly great skip are MUCH worse :suburban:

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Bffr a place in this hell and a perfectly great skip are MUCH worse :suburban:

Not on my ballot :suburban:

Also, my 0s have been selected :ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Also, my 0s have been selected :ryan3:

They all better be from puta :ryan3:

• Haha 2

What do you mean I'm not allowed to give every song on evermore a 10?

:clack:

Jk, I will be submitting within the next 12 hours!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh my :jonny5:

Time to rig the rate in Speak Now's favour again, who's with me? :ryan3:

Spoiler

And we will be tanking...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

not telling lmao I don't wanna get doxxed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm in. I iust hope we can hold off Enchanted from winning again. TTPD better be represented well. And Evermore. The last one had evermore not doing so great.

:jonny:

ME! will be getting one of my 11s.

• Haha 1

listened to speak now this morning and i'm all in on 'enchanted', 11 points i fear

I might do this but 250 songs is a lot!

but wanna give all my points to DWOHT 

right where you left me is getting an 11 I fear :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.