The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

7 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

Sorry eversnore and peak never stans 

No, it didn't get kindly approved by Ryan! Please don't submit your ballot!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

Thanks for the invite. I'll try to participate, but I'll have to manage to get through TTPD first.

• Haha 2

Does it count as a troll vote if I give everything a 10? And use the 11's. Sorry but her discography is just that good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lemme sabotage her worst album TTPDD real quick

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Might have to divide every pop song's true score in half just so that her myriad country masterpieces have some semblance of a chance. :katie:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Pinglist

Reveal hidden contents

@1989 @PoisonedIvy @Klein @State of Grace. @Badgalbriel @The Music Industry @Heldenzeit @fridayteenage @Dear Reader @wastedpotential @FolkLover1989 @Folklore89sm @Cruel Summer @Goaty @taylor__fan @Enrique523 @vale9001 @Kyle-x @Popboi. @Saint James @MidnightsAtPeace @Gladiator @Feanor @Ms. Togekiss @pinkbowvintage @Great Username @Lille @LostInStereo100 @Cleanromantic @Michael196 @on the line @MardinBeksloy @Tusk @cruelhprince @YR. @Buffy @PrismaticOwen @Chris @OnlyManInTheWorld @Taylor fanboy @KatyPrismSpirit @Starchild @By the Water @Raphy23 @skizzo @19SLAYty9 @Squall @mael @Bosque @Save-Me-Oprah @YellowRibbon @Peroxide @Prismee @AndThenTheCocaine @Timeless @IBeMe @Achilles. @Fama @gagacasanova @G.U.Y. Gaga @UnusualBoy @Taylor Sniffs @idkwiam @4Real @DesiredConsternation @Kavish @Soobin @Bussea @greento @KillingYourCareer @SleepingTigers @Velvet Night @byzantium @AbeHicks @RihannaLoverrr @Holy Ground @Taylena @TaylenaStan @TayDuaStan @Hunter_13 @Shendelzare @Lorenzo22 @feelslikeadream @Rev8 @TheArgonaut @Jaay @Fifteen @Mr. Duff @doonerr @P!NK2LOVE @xfreshkidxx @inshadesofcool @Indie Go Mind @GreatestLoveofAll @creativity. @Ayanaa @JoeAg @Sanguine @Legend E @Ace Reject @Quicksand @ChrisTheLoner @Walk_Away21 @wehavetostan @MissedTheTrain @bluebirdsforever @Juánny @woohoo @Bloo @Ryan @burninredhot @KeshaSwift @Miss Americana @Trent W @ariananext @305 @blown away @NEX @Maroonx @Sabrina Carpenter @badidearight @Strawberry Bubble @Kimi @Safe&Sound @enchanted0 @aesthetic bih @My Tears Ricochet @rebeltwat @terrorblade @LoveInStereo @dussel_06 @Kyungsoowift @Riverbank

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to/removed from the pinglist. I will send weekly reminders for you all to complete your ballots.

OH YESSS

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Thanks to the good sis @1989 who hosted the last one. A huge undertaking.

Thanks sis! Count me in, I'm ready for this one! :jonnycat:

Spoiler

I'm ready to be a participant and not host nnnn 

Spoiler

Also Speak Now (TV) supremacy :clap3:

• Haha 2

The American Girl erasure that happens in each Taylor rate :weeps: dont worry girl you're gonna get voted out first your justice!!!

• Haha 1

absolutely going to be sat here in the middle of august raking back thru santa baby and christmas must be something more (and reflecting on "the birthday boy who saved our lives")

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm definitely in and so excited to fight for cowboy like me to sit gracefully at #1 :clap3:

• Like 1

Okay team, time for 'Ivy' to be number one. :heart2: 

It will be hard to rate the TTPD tracks, they're all so new..

• Like 1

I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE IT MY MISSION TO MAKE OVERENCHANTRATED DROP OFF THE TOP 10! :bird:

THERE HAS BEEN 15 YEARS OF WAY SUPERIOR SONGS, LEAVE THE NOSTALGIA GRANDMA IN YOUR HEAD AT HOME THIS ONE RATE FFS I BEG OF YALL

I will also be scoring her most mature lyrically masterful album TTPD very very highly as I know the ones with NO taste will try to sabotage s:wan: 

Edited by Starchild
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I'm in babes :ryan3:

• Like 1

i also agrih that atw10 should be it's own entry separate from atw og. all the other ones, for the most part, are the same song, with generally the same composition, same length, just diff production and a verse replacing one of taylor's. while atw10 is double the length of the og, has a bunch of new verses, diff production, etc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

sent

amy poehler deal with it GIF

• Like 1

PERCHED :jonny5:

Coming to spam this just like I did the last one :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Forever Winter said:

4. Troll scores are not allowed. 

Anyone who violates this rule will be disqualified from the rate and your ballot will be removed completely.

Examples:

Rating every song on reputation or Lover scores of 1 or 2.

Nnnnnnnn poor T***** f***** :ryan3:

• Haha 6

30 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

I'm definitely in and so excited to fight for cowboy like me to sit gracefully at #1 :clap3:

Not On GIF - Not On My GIFs | Say more with Tenor

Woody like me isn't going no one near the top 100 if it's up to me 

Woody Smiling GIF - Woody Smiling ToyStory - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

I will be doing this

I will for sure do this!!!

but I wanna host the next one once TS12+13 and the last two TVs are out :celestial3:

41 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Thanks sis! Count me in, I'm ready for this one! :jonnycat:

Hide contents

I'm ready to be a participant and not host nnnn 

Hide contents

Also Speak Now (TV) supremacy :clap3:

You did so good last time but it'll be fun to participate alongside you this time :gaycat1:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Thanks 1

@Forever Winter Is it a troll ballot if we give everything on evermore (except No Body, No Christ of course) a 9+ because it's all just that good? I'm not trying to sabotage the rate or counteract the efforts of OeH, I just genuinely think it's the greatest album of all time :jonny5:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.