The Taylor Swift Discography Rate 2024 | WINNER REVEALED! | Results on First Page

Forever Winter

19 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE IT MY MISSION TO MAKE OVERENCHANTRATED DROP OFF THE TOP 10! :bird:

THERE HAS BEEN 15 YEARS OF WAY SUPERIOR SONGS, LEAVE THE NOSTALGIA GRANDMA IN YOUR HEAD AT HOME THIS ONE RATE FFS I BEG OF YALL

I will also be scoring her most mature lyrically masterful album TTPD very very highly as I know the ones with NO taste will try to sabotage s:wan: 

SAY IT TF LOUDER IM SICK OF IT

• Like 2

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Winter

• wastedpotential

• Dear Reader

• Klein

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

You did so good last time but it'll be fun to participate alongside you this time :gaycat1:

Thanks sis, now I get to have fun and leave my own comments :gaycat4:

• Haha 2

Just now, 1989 said:

Thanks sis, now I get to have fun and leave my own comments :gaycat4:

Anticipating your tasteful thoughts :gaycat1:

I will be leaving an essay for each song again :gaycat1:

• Like 1

Time to tank Eversnore and Snooze Now and push the Poplor agenda

Spotify Day 7: Woman's World, N/A Global, N/A US, N/A Norway - Page 8 -  Charts & Sales - ATRL

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

The Obsessed Enchanted Haters already fuming :suburban:

Just now, wastedpotential said:

@Forever Winter Is it a troll ballot if we give everything on evermore (except No Body, No Christ of course) a 9+ because it's all just that good? I'm not trying to sabotage the rate or counteract the efforts of OeH, I just genuinely think it's the greatest album of all time :jonny5:

That's fine. That rule was more so for the ones who try to blatantly sabotage multiple albums and prop up their faves.

As long as it's not consistent 1s and 2s across albums people don't favour, it's fine.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Anticipating your tasteful thoughts :gaycat1:

I will be leaving an essay for each song again :gaycat1:

I'm legitimately looking forward to your comments again, I enjoyed every one tbh 

:gaycat1:

Spoiler

And @Bussea's comment about Superman that still lives rent free :bibliahh::deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I'm legitimately looking forward to your comments again, I enjoyed every one tbh 

Hide contents

And @Bussea's comment about Superman that still lives rent free :bibliahh::deadbanana2:

I miss him so much :weeps:

• Haha 2

count me in! :clap3:

• Like 1

Here to defend the dignity of both, Evermore and Tortured Poets 

• Like 4

Been working on my ballot for the last hour. Gotta make sure taste prevails with this rate...

spacer.png

• Like 2

spacer.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

7. The following songs will be combined and counted as one song each. Rate the best version of every song:

Forever & Always / Forever & Always (Piano Version)

State of Grace / State of Grace (Acoustic Version)

All Too Well / All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

Babe / Babe (Sugarland feat. Taylor Swift)

Bad Blood / Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar)

Lover / Lover (feat. Shawn Mendes)

Anti-Hero / Anti-Hero (feat. Bleachers)

Snow on the Beach (feat. Lana Del Rey) / Snow on the Beach (feat. More Lana Del Rey)

Karma / Karma (feat. Ice Spice)

We're gonna need the audience to keep You're Not Sorry (CSI Remix) separate because BANGER

sLyuDWt.gif

• Haha 2

I'm in! Last one was fun 

• Like 1

This will be interesting. Maybe this will motivate me to listen to her first three albums for the first time.

• Confused 1

Thanks for organizing this rate! I wanted to relisten to her discography anyway and this gives me the perfect opportunity to do so. Looking forward to it!

sure why not again :mandown:

34 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Reveal hidden contents

30 minutes ago, Bussea said:

I miss him so much :weeps:

ddddd I just went back and looked it up and scrihmed :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Not people sabotaging EverGOD and Preach Now, 2 of her top 5 albums 

Time to sabotage Loser, MID and TOTHD
vfny4jB.gif

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 people have submitted already. Yall are fast

:WAP:

Don't forget you can always go back and edit even after submitting!!! And add comments!

It's been brought to my attention in the past that some people find the biblicization of Taylor song titles to be annoying, but I'm an inherently annoying person and am thus taking this opportunity to let y'all know I'll be including my current favorite religious nickname for every song in my commentary for each entry :gaycat4:

Fun-hating losers can seethe :ryan3:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Haha 5

We need @Forever Winter to discard ANY ballot that gives I Look In People's Windows anything below 9 by the way

vfny4jB.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

Pinglist

Hide contents

@1989 @PoisonedIvy @Klein @State of Grace. @Badgalbriel @The Music Industry @Heldenzeit @fridayteenage @Dear Reader @wastedpotential @FolkLover1989 @Folklore89sm @Cruel Summer @Goaty @taylor__fan @Enrique523 @vale9001 @Kyle-x @Popboi. @Saint James @MidnightsAtPeace @Gladiator @Feanor @Ms. Togekiss @pinkbowvintage @Great Username @Lille @LostInStereo100 @Cleanromantic @Michael196 @on the line @MardinBeksloy @Tusk @cruelhprince @YR. @Buffy @PrismaticOwen @Chris @OnlyManInTheWorld @Taylor fanboy @KatyPrismSpirit @Starchild @By the Water @Raphy23 @skizzo @19SLAYty9 @Squall @mael @Bosque @Save-Me-Oprah @YellowRibbon @Peroxide @Prismee @AndThenTheCocaine @Timeless @IBeMe @Achilles. @Fama @gagacasanova @G.U.Y. Gaga @UnusualBoy @Taylor Sniffs @idkwiam @4Real @DesiredConsternation @Kavish @Soobin @Bussea @greento @KillingYourCareer @SleepingTigers @Velvet Night @byzantium @AbeHicks @RihannaLoverrr @Holy Ground @Taylena @TaylenaStan @TayDuaStan @Hunter_13 @Shendelzare @Lorenzo22 @feelslikeadream @Rev8 @TheArgonaut @Jaay @Fifteen @Mr. Duff @doonerr @P!NK2LOVE @xfreshkidxx @inshadesofcool @Indie Go Mind @GreatestLoveofAll @creativity. @Ayanaa @JoeAg @Sanguine @Legend E @Ace Reject @Quicksand @ChrisTheLoner @Walk_Away21 @wehavetostan @MissedTheTrain @bluebirdsforever @Juánny @woohoo @Bloo @Ryan @burninredhot @KeshaSwift @Miss Americana @Trent W @ariananext @305 @blown away @NEX @Maroonx @Sabrina Carpenter @badidearight @Strawberry Bubble @Kimi @Safe&Sound @enchanted0 @aesthetic bih @My Tears Ricochet @rebeltwat @terrorblade @LoveInStereo @dussel_06 @Kyungsoowift @Riverbank @diemoehre

Please let me know if you'd like to be added to/removed from the pinglist. I will send weekly reminders for you all to complete your ballots.

Please include me :giraffe: and thanks for organizing

Just now, Clauss said:

Please include me :giraffe: and thanks for organizing

Added :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Not people sabotaging EverGOD and Preach Now, 2 of her top 5 albums 

Time to sabotage Loser, MID and TOTHD
vfny4jB.gif

My good sis I don't think those even need to be actively sabotaged 

vfny4jB.gif

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.