Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 690.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

10 minutes ago, stevyy said:

... coming in August.

R u ready?

Her 20th and 21st #1s coming from the rock albumclap3

You better not be lying or just speculating because you WILL be sued if so

21 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Look at Mariah's instagram. Daydream 30 is supposed to be a double album.

How do you know this? 👀

1 minute ago, Schami66 said:

OMG this is a pop emergency, if true!

yes

I hope SUD is actually uploaded standalone and isn't just disc 2 on a reissue of another album rip

  • Popular Post

Is Someone's Ugly Daughter an actual artist or are you guys trying to shade Gracie Abrams this is a legitimate question

No thanks.

Tired of all these anniversary things and tbh don't care at all about the rock album.

Just do some real vocal rest or surgery, get surrounded by some new faces and work with some new ppl.

11 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Is Someone's Ugly Daughter an actual artist or are you guys trying to shade Gracie Abrams this is a legitimate question

2 things can be true at the same time.

Not really excited for the rock album unless she's re-recorded them in her own voice. LOL

But excited for this. I hope its better than the TEOM one which was bare bones.

15 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Not really excited for the rock album unless she's re-recorded them in her own voice. LOL

Chile she wrote the entire album, and did BG vocals on the released product. I'm pretty sure she recorded the leads for the demos! duca

Edited by stephen1108

4 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Chile she wrote the entire album, and did BG vocals on the released product. I'm pretty sure she recorded the leads for the demos! duca

U don't need to be sure. Mariah confirmed it. Two years ago, she got back her lead-vocal recordings.

21 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Not really excited for the rock album unless she's re-recorded them in her own voice. LOL

But excited for this. I hope its better than the TEOM one which was bare bones.

TEOM was better than Butterfly - which was her worst anniversary editon. They didn't even incl. My All Stay Awhile...

Rainbow 25 was the best one, followed by Music Box 30.

Daydream 30 with her own recordings of SUD is basically 12 brand new tracks.

I cannot wait for DEMENTED and Malibu - both are insanely good songs.

Mariah might also release the tracks she wrote for Allure on this album (with her own vocals). EPIC.

Edited by stevyy

I kinda wanna hear the Forever (David Morales remix) that was shelved.

25 minutes ago, stevyy said:

TEOM was better than Butterfly - which was her worst anniversary editon. They didn't even incl. My All Stay Awhile...

Rainbow 25 was the best one, followed by Music Box 30.

Daydream 30 with her own recordings of SUD is basically 12 brand new tracks.

I cannot wait for DEMENTED and Malibu - both are insanely good songs.

Mariah might also release the tracks she wrote for Allure on this album (with her own vocals). EPIC.

Please be true!!! sheep

No one asked for it but her fans will take it I guess

suburban

9 minutes ago, MerveAksak said:

No one asked for it but her fans will take it I guess

suburban

why are you so negative? Nobody is asking for anyone's music, I guess.

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

No thanks.

Tired of all these anniversary things and tbh don't care at all about the rock album.

Just do some real vocal rest or surgery, get surrounded by some new faces and work with some new ppl.

33 minutes ago, MerveAksak said:

No one asked for it but her fans will take it I guess

suburban

She was extremely prolific in the studio. What is the issue with releasing that material for the fans? Plus, it all gets remastered. You don't have to listen or buy cooldown

A lot of negative Nancies in here...

Anyways, my bet is that she will finally release SUD with her lead vocals + Melt Away and Slipping Away (both extended/ acapella) + El Amor Que Soñé + maybe one unreleased song + a bunch of remixes (A couple of Fantasy ODB remixes, ABMB Mr Dupri and Always Club, OSD Chucky remix, UTS Drifting remix) plus the whole original album remastered with Dolby Atmos.

Yess

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

No thanks.

Tired of all these anniversary things and tbh don't care at all about the rock album.

Just do some real vocal rest or surgery, get surrounded by some new faces and work with some new ppl.

EQ_yxa7XkAIiNIN.jpg

Edited by Faded

3 minutes ago, x æ a-xii said:

OSD Chucky remix

SMASHAAA possibly the best version of OSD

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.