Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

On 6/1/2026 at 12:11 AM, slw84 said:

Petals and Twister really took over me this weekend.

Sis I've been playing Petals a lot this week jonny2 I used to wear that song out! "Flyyyyyyy…." cries

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

16 hours ago, LesFleur said:

Sis I've been playing Petals a lot this week jonny2 I used to wear that song out! "Flyyyyyyy…." cries

So many I considered closest to meeeeeeee...turned on a dime and sold me out dutifully.

Although that knife was chipping at away at meeeeeeee...they turned their eyes away and went home to sleep.

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

fantasia-crying-on-stage.gif

2 hours ago, slw84 said:

So many I considered closest to meeeeeeee...turned on a dime and sold me out dutifully.

Although that knife was chipping at away at meeeeeeee...they turned their eyes away and went home to sleep.

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

fantasia-crying-on-stage.gif

And I missed a lot of life…

But I recovered

Though I know you'd really like…

To see me suffer

monique-since-you-know-everything.gif

The way I have become OBSESSED with with 'Bringin' On The Heartbreak' the past two weeks.

On 6/21/2026 at 12:39 PM, superglowy said:

The way I have become OBSESSED with with 'Bringin' On The Heartbreak' the past two weeks.

Heard the Def Lep OG in an uber the other day, my hetchro male driver in his late 40s was gagged I knew the words and told me my vocal arrangements were "so creative" rip

Get on the elevator
I run into Brenda K. Starr
Take us to the third floor
Walk us to the dance floor

mariah-carey-dance.gif

2 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

Daydream anniversary?

I'm so ready for a new album cover jonny I could never find a good replacement

29 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I'm so ready for a new album cover jonny I could never find a good replacement

It looks like she's using a cropped version of the Forever single cover.

I'm hoping we get the whole Madison Square Garden concert. Plus the OSW GRAMMY performance, it used to up on Spotify long ago.

Edited by 1DES

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator

Underneath the Stars (2026 vocals) is coming WAP

She clearly is wanting more and more to stay away from the public eye, especially with whatever health struggles she's experiencing

59 minutes ago, CozySkin said:

Daydream anniversary?

Just saw this. Imagine a dual release with SUD

28 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Just saw this. Imagine a dual release with SUD

What is SUD?

I just saw her instagram post ladies,

What are the chances of us getting some vault tracks?

... coming in August.

R u ready?

Edited by stevyy

Look at Mariah's instagram. Daydream 30 is supposed to be a double album.

And are you already in the start position to roll all sales figures again with your magic cubes?

10 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Look at Mariah's instagram. Daydream 30 is supposed to be a double album.

It's just a photo of Daydream?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.