Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Not her allegedly leaving Gamma suburban

If those rumors about their conduct are true I get it but it's such a same cause this was by far her most promoted album in ages

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 691.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

AllMusic finally gave her a 5-star album after all of these years. sabrina

Daydream was updated to 5. Butterfly, #1s, Greatest Hits, and #1 to Infinity all are 4.5. Debut, Emotions, Litter Box, Merry Christmas, The Remixes, Emancipation, and Caution received 4s.

A classic discography, I fear.


https://www.tiktok.com/music/worry-ultra-slowed-7616651981737854977

This song remixing "Underneath the Stars" 1st verse (without permission) is still going viral on TikTok.

The DJ says they replaced the vocals with another female singer covering it.

So far Mariah has only uploaded Underneath the Stars MV clip on TikTok on 4/24, but I guess another year another Mariah song going viral on TikTok.

On 5/6/2026 at 1:31 AM, allforyou said:

Not her allegedly leaving Gamma suburban

If those rumors about their conduct are true I get it but it's such a same cause this was by far her most promoted album in ages

How are u sure she didn't leave them because they made her promote so much. Girl looked clocked out even before release week rip

I wish pitchfork did Butterfly for their Sunday Review instead of Screami. On their 90s list Butterfly is above several albums that they gave a 10, so I'd expect at least an 8.8 to 9, no?

Edited by Slamless

If SUD lead vocal is ever released (pretty sure it'll just be the Clarissa version), I hope it receives the acclaim it deserves. It's one of her best projects.

The darkly comedic/satirical lyrics mixed with true pain she felt at the time. The raw and uninhibited production with wailing guitars and constant tempo changes. Then you have Prom Queen, which was insanely ahead of its time.

  • 2 weeks later...

Shoulda been a Single.

"ButIguessyouwouldn'tknow, thatsthewayIroll, Consequentlynowyouregosfullyoverblown, Youdontwanttheworldtoknow, thatyourejustapuppetshow, Andthelittleboyinside, often sits at home alone and cries, cries, cries, crieeeeees."

Petals and Twister really took over me this weekend.

this is new!

She mentions If It's ver at the Grammys as her favorite performance, too. Says they didn't light/mic the choir correctly

Not this tired ass performance again...we are over it until she releases it in pro-res

OT: Been OBSESSED with Rainbow (the remastered version) randomly this summer like damnnnn the remaster really injected so much life into the record and now she truly has a flaw-free discography

On 6/2/2026 at 6:24 AM, suburbannature said:

She mentions If It's ver at the Grammys as her favorite performance, too

QUEEEEN now we will NEVER be over that performance, i need a live performance best of compilation from her sooooo bad

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.