DivaCup
ATRL+ Member
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ROSALÍA to receive Billboard Hall Of Fame Award at Billboard Latin Music Awards
Everything posted by DivaCup
- Convict Christa Pike survives two lethal injection attempts; snores instead
-
The HQ Thread | 2026
I don't know if discussing this stuff is discouraged by the admin but yeah I don't know how anybody is raw dogging the Internet in 2026 without an adblocker. I bought a lifetime license for Adguard and run it system wide on my phone instead just a browser so it will block ads in other apps as well. There's many options out there that are free. Browser add-ons and even browsers with it built in 👁️
-
Tinashe - 'Popstar'
The album is great it feels like a good continuation of her discography. I think she was influenced a bit by fka twigs. Some songs are a bit Caprisongs flavored. I LOVE Twentyfive Eight and Empty Stadium I don't love the vocal processing on Heavy Weight. It makes the vocal sound garbled and I don't think she needs it.
-
VMAs producer clarifies "external influence" behind Artist Director Award
So she got a Video Vanguard Award with a fancier name. There are very few people that will even qualify on a yearly basis for the award they gave her
-
Megan Thee Stallion - "Tina Tuesday Freestyle"
Her YouTube freestyles never seem to get uploaded to streaming
-
Pitchfork downgrades score for The Life of a Showgirl
- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
The popheads mods locked the thread that was made for this and the stickied comment by their mod is a WikiHow link for "how to have a normal life" 🙄 I bet the comments that they removed weren't even that bad. https://reddit.com/comments/1wt0e7l- Katy Perry might be coming with a new Xmas project, 'A Perrytale Christmas'
- Chloe Qisha - 'Fantasize'
Yes it deserves so much more attention!!- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
She's creating her own narrative and probable redemption arc- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Rob Sheffield is probably cooking up his review right now- Spotify reveals that Gen Z is now Britney Spears' biggest audience in 2026
Because it still sounds fresh today- SYG: 2026
Why didn't anybody tell her she looks ridiculous with this helmet combover hair? This is how you know she calls the shots in all her imagery because it's rarely on point. Too many self-directed and tunnel vision concepts. She needs outside input. Also her face doesn't even look like that anymore- Ed Sheeran concert at Robert Kraft's Gillette Stadium cancelled due to bad weather
Here's a live image of what it looks like right now. If it's gonna rain and be stormy, this venue does not seem ideal. It was fate for this event tho https://www.webcamgalore.com/webcam/USA/Foxboro-Massachusetts/7487.html- Woman who accused JAY-Z of sexual abuse fully recants story
Is this the one where her father, who in her telling of the story, drove her 5 hours one way to NYC and came out saying he never recalled that happening? And this is just the tip of the iceberg for this story. (Surely he would remember driving 10 total hours for something like this) Her story never sounded realistic- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Someone said "Cleveland sounds like The Office opening theme song"- James Blunt debuts the ugliest cover
Even in the photo, his expression is saying deep down he knows this is hilariously bad. The Apple-esque font for "airplane mode" as well- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Oh weird! I haven't seen that logo yet This is the one I see- Tinashe - 'Popstar'
Jae Stephens is the logo on the superior dark mode theme- Which of these underwear campaigns was the hottest one?
Yes. His has the most natural energy and least "try hard" vibe of all of them- U2 - Torn ft. Dolly Parton
- What is the most iconic Xtina gif on ATRL/stan world?
- Hannah Einbinder and Susan Sarandon detained by police while protesting Netanyahu
Do you stan Netanyahu?- Britney's Gimme More remixed as "Gimme Pour" for coffee commercial
It's ok to drink it- Taylor: Why no one cares about her breaking records anymore.
Now hold on. Let's compare to Bruce Springsteen, whose first few albums did just okay. He hit his stride with his third album Born to Run (1975). His run from 1975-1985 was amazing! The highest of highs, quality music, not a bad album in those ten years (I would say 1988's Tunnel of Love is not bad either). But after that, his music was sort of a decline, artistically until a resurgence 2002's The Rising. Bob Dylan also had an 80s lull and stream of lesser quality albums. So many artists do. My point is, in the grand scheme of a big career like Bruce and Bob, those albums become pushed to the bottom of the pile. It just seems natural for a career to ebb and flow. If they have a lot of albums, the "bad ones" just becomes a tiny blip in their discography. IDK if I'm making much sense it's interesting to see where this will go. I like Taylor's music but I did not care for Showgirl and I was hoping she had something new instead. It'll be interesting tho - The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)