Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Stumbling upon MCIIY in the promised land

spongebob-silent-hill.gif

Eats up her first Christmas album and a lovely (once a year) listen all the way through yes it's true!

mariah-carey-fireworks.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Rainbow had so much potential if it wasn't rushed to escape Tommy's grasp. Several career highlights sprinkled in amongst some of the most forgettable filler of her career. Still, it gave us some of her best remixes (TGIFY/Make It Last, Heartbreaker/If You Should Ever Be Lonely, CTTA Triumphant, Heartbreaker ft the lesbians). Bliss is also one of my favorite Mariah songs.

@Démodé don't forget to check out the I Still Believe remixes

—-

Love this interview, btw.

I wonder how's Melissa McKean-Atkinson doing heart

Edited by Faded

I can't tell if I'm just tired of Christmas as it pertains to Mariah or if I'm just not in the mood for Christmas as a concept in general this year lmao.

Moo Humbug!

suburban

HFIA arriving/sounding like a loud wet fart after waiting so long for new music and then her promptly moving on to Christmas like her non-Christmas stuff was just a fun little side project didn't help with my feelings towards the current position Christmas holds in her career.

Thankfully the Glitter remixes have been good so far so we at least have that to look forward to before she goes full Christmas for 2 months and then in hibernation recovering from all the Christmas work for 2-3 months after.

16 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I can't tell if I'm just tired of Christmas as it pertains to Mariah or if I'm just not in the mood for Christmas as a concept in general this year lmao.

Moo Humbug!

suburban

HFIA arriving/sounding like a loud wet fart after waiting so long for new music and then her promptly moving on to Christmas like her non-Christmas stuff was just a fun little side project didn't help with my feelings towards the current position Christmas holds in her career.

Thankfully the Glitter remixes have been good so far so we at least have that to look forward to before she goes full Christmas for 2 months and then in hibernation recovering from all the Christmas work for 2-3 months after.

That's how I felt last year outside of getting the record back. I barely listened to anything Christmas-oriented, but I do feel like I need some festiveness this year.

With one of my family members struggling recently with their health, I've been looking at old Christmas photographs from when I was a kid in the nineties and, man, it makes me feel nostalgic.

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

That's how I felt last year outside of getting the record back. I barely listened to anything Christmas-oriented, but I do feel like I need some festiveness this year.

With one of my family members struggling recently with their health, I've been looking at old Christmas photographs from when I was a kid in the nineties and, man, it makes me feel nostalgic.

I can def relate to that. I think sometimes feeling like that sort of millennial existential ennui makes me even more opposed to the super commercialized side of Christmas which she has kind of become the primary focal point for.

Like I'm sorry I just can't find the energy to care if she takes the record back from Ella Langley or not.

Just now, That Bad Eartha said:

I can def relate to that. I think sometimes feeling like that sort of millennial existential ennui makes me even more opposed to the super commercialized side of Christmas which she has kind of become the primary focal point for.

Like I'm sorry I just can't find the energy to care if she takes the record back from Ella Langley or not.

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed the 2017 to 2022 Christmas years and chart runs, it's all becoming too predictably commercialized. I wish she'd go back to simple "it's time" vids and a few live performances without the ads in our faces every time we look.

Wait, not it being one year of Hoarse for It All. I don't think I use anything from it anymore deadbanana

Mi and IYF on occasion, maybe.

Here For It All really is such a phoned in effort

the last lil bits of her creative juices left with Caution

7 hours ago, musiclover15 said:

I loved the title track Here for it all!

It had the potential to be great. I love a good tempo change/outro, but it doesn't really go anywhere and the vocal editing is a bit too much for me.

The whole project just feels so phoned in, imo. Like someone's idea of what a Mariah tribute album would sound like.

HFIA wasn't even that bad to me. I mean it's Mariah so there is a certain standard of quality that we're talking about, and the standard was quite high coming off of Caution. But "Sugar Sweet" still went double platinum on my lastfm. That counts for something!

Reverie

It's Moomoirs season ihype Betcha Gon' Know is still one of my favorites in her catalog

I'm so annoyed that we have to wait another month for the Glitter reissue deadbanana2

I also don't get why her team doesn't put the rest of the original album on streaming... I wanna stream Lead the Way chick3

Now I'm back to the future missing you...

My sweet baby

weeps

1 minute ago, conatus said:

One of her best 2000s songs

It's insane to me that her voice was so great in the 2010s and everyone pretended like it wasn't

On next week's "Dancing with the Stars" (Tuesday, Oct. 6, at 8 p.m. on ABC and Disney+, streaming next day on Hulu), the ballroom turns up the star power as the 12 remaining couples take on "Mariah Carey Night," with the celebrities and their pro partners dancing to the iconic songs from the legendary singer-songwriter.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.