Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

KingWitch

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KingWitch

  1. Kii'ng I saw something similar, a 60 something year old man spread his cheeks in front of the mirror in the gym bathroom and applied lotion in between them. My eyes were traumatized
  2. Dddd I don't know either of them so I approximated their ages but he is very obviously way older than the twink , hence why I was shook at the twink throwing himself at the "daddy"
  3. For me it has to be seeing this ~22 year old twink chatting up this ~35 year old daddy with a bubble butt and leaving with him in less than 10 minutes! The twink first walked to over pretending to get water and greeted the daddy, then he comes back to his spot and then goes back over to the daddy to chat about the game on screen and then they pack up everything and leave together with the twink leading the way. It was so quick I was shook
  4. Obviously the MV boost since it's exclusive to Spotify/Apple.
  5. Wait I just checked on Kworb and they have higher total streams than the Spice Girls? How?
  6. Where are people even watching this video, I can't find it on YouTube to even have an opinion on it
  7. Even before pressing play on this video I thought it was a wax figure and even after watching I'm not sure if it's a real person. Is this a new trendy surgery that celebs in Hollywood are doing? Why does she look so plastic?
  8. I mean, look at the material? You be the judge
  9. A nightmare, hopefully by Monday the favours from other review magazines will start coming in. I just know she's going to double down on this by releasing a part 2
  10. Lets be realistic, she can barely enter the bubbling under, how about #100 on iTunes first?
  11. Yeah they're either canceling because tickets aren't selling or him and Kraft had a fallout. It's not due to the weather
  12. Cleveland is the best song on the album, the wedding vibes it gives are so pure
  13. I don't know about all that but she sounds so happy on Cleveland!, I really don't get the hate for that song, it's so cheery and happy
  14. 1st review for The Encore, already not looking good
  15. Change the name or at least donate all the profits
  16. Yeah I saw this on Twitter first and the tweet said it was from an "ATRL insider", but now someone from ATRL is making a thread on Atrl based on information that supposedly comes from here
  17. It's normally based on the thread title, I'm guessing since Taylor's name is not mentioned in the title, it just chose a random popgirl
  18. True but the possible boost to the 4th day numbers might be worth it tbh
  19. The songs sound nothing alike? How is this being taken seriously? They need to stop letting people who know nothing about the music industry decide on these cases
  20. Mess, next they'll review this and give it a 4/10 because it has 4 songs
  21. What's the point of just 4 new songs? I feel like she started something else like a re-release and when she couldn't finish that on time, she instead decided to do this
  22. I've seen this multiple times on Twitter but all from sketchy sources, isn't there a reliable website reporting it? This guy is known for faking stuff like this for headlines
  23. The picture on the right is the meet and greet

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.