Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 3/1/2026 at 9:39 PM, rebeltwat said:

Every tiiime I feel the neeed I envision youuu caressing meee

Mariah Carey Gifs — Every time I feel the need I envision you...

In my top five Mariah songs with Breakdown, Slipping Away, Vision of Love, and Anytime You Need a Friend C&C Mix.

You know I used to think Mariah was really diva-ish for being rude towards Nicki in American Idol but after everything coming out about Nicki... #TeamMariah

Plus the J-Lo thing is funny cause Mariah will always be better in all the ways (still don't understand how people can stan J-Lo when her best album is her debut album

and Mariah has Heartbreaker in her discography which is arguably one of the best songs of all time (PERIOD) with one of the best music videos of all time (PERIOD). While I'm more into Nicki's old music (because it's what I listened to growing up, not Mariah but I bet I'd stan Mariah if I listened to her), Mariah outwrites Nicki any day clap3 She also has Meteorite which is one of the best songs in 2010's.

if there's anything wrong with Mariah, she's just a bit cocky but after everything she's gone through, she deserves it tbh

8513917_orig.gif

NOW DROP THE GRUNGE ALBUM MA'AM!

On 3/11/2026 at 10:10 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

I wish this was the HFIA album cover

250px-Type_Dangerous.png

The outfit, makeup and hair are on point but she kind of looks cross-eyed on that pic shutup

Two best album tracks or bonus tracks from each album, IMO. I'm not counting Europe-only singles.

Mariah Carey: Vanishing, Alone in Love

Emotions: If It's Over, The Wind

Litter Box: All I Live For (Extended), Do Think of Me

Daydream: Slipping Away, Underneath the Stars

Butterfly: The Roof, Fourth of July

Rainbow: Bliss, Petals

Glitter: DMTTYO, Lead the Way

Charmie: There Goes My Heart, Yours

TEOM: Circles, Mine Again. Maybe When I Feel It or FLAB

B=MI: I Wish You Well, Cool on You

Memoirs: Candy Bling, Betcha Gon' Know

Moo I Am Cow: Faded, Dedicated

Caution: 8th Grade, Giving Me Life

HFIA: Confetti and Champagne, Mi. Does IYF count as a single?

SUD: Prom Queen, Love is a Scam

Okay but gurls…. What is the best Mariah album to start with? I tried Rainbow and I turned it off during the third track. I tried Me. I am Mariah and I don't remember any of it besides meteorite. Help me ladies

10 minutes ago, Cherish said:

Okay but gurls…. What is the best Mariah album to start with? I tried Rainbow and I turned it off during the third track. I tried Me. I am Mariah and I don't remember any of it besides meteorite. Help me ladies

Girl, Butterfly is THAT *****.

But for NEW fans I'd probably recommend Daydream first.

What are the odds that we're gonna get the version of "Someone's Ugly Daughter" with your lead vocals on it?

Well, I want to have this happen, but you know, I gotta wait.

Well, what's stopping you?

[Laughs] I don't know. I just literally have to wait a minute and put it out. And I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it. It's just, you know, a whole thing.

It's also the 25th anniversary of "Glitter" this year. Fans noticed that it went missing from streaming a month ago, so do you have plans for a deluxe, a reissue? What's going on?

Plans for a deluxe and a reissue, or maybe just one, I don't know. We're getting on top of it. I'm excited about it.

There are some great music videos from that era, like for "Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)." It would be great to get remastered videos as part of this.

Actually, it really would. No, we were just talking about it today. I really think it could be a moment.

You just put out "Here For It All." But you're not one to idle. Are you already recording new music?

I'm definitely recording new music and I'm very excited about it. And yeah, I'm kind of like always recording new music, but I hope it will do well and people will like it. But yeah, new music.

With the idea of putting together a record?

When I say that people get upset with me. [Laughs]

I think she should push Mi on radio. Its honestly so vibey and chill it be great since all her other songs are doing well on radio.

On 3/12/2026 at 9:37 PM, Cherish said:

Okay but gurls…. What is the best Mariah album to start with? I tried Rainbow and I turned it off during the third track. I tried Me. I am Mariah and I don't remember any of it besides meteorite. Help me ladies

Lmao starting exploring mariah with rainbow and me i am flop hhahaha

Of all the albums to start with deadbanana2

Rainbow has 3-4 Mariah all-timer tracks though. I think i started with Emotions and Debut and then Daydream and just went chronologically after that. Her evolution is cool to listen to in order.

also she's annoying af saying she still can't release SUD anytime soon.

rogue2

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I think i started with Emotions and Debut. Her evolution is cool to listen to in order.

rogue2

Same. It's really interesting to listen to how her voice was changing and the type of music she was making through the years

Does anyone have an HD version of the original Boy (I Need You) video and not the stretched out/distorted version that's on YouTube?

I could only find this one on Daily Motion but I'm hoping I can get it in better quality?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24f318

Edited by AxelFox

The new viral moment for obsessed is pretty huge with all the views but I just don't get why the song never goes that viral - like the streams are still underneath a million, no charting in charts.

Hey all - I hope you're all well. Nice to see some familiar faces still here. Hey to the new ones!

I'd appreciate if you could show some love to my TikTok. Yes I'm largely here to plug my flopping account. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZNR9RjJBq/

Hope everyone is keeping well!

On 3/15/2026 at 5:25 AM, AxelFox said:

Does anyone have an HD version of the original Boy (I Need You) video and not the stretched out/distorted version that's on YouTube?

I could only find this one on Daily Motion but I'm hoping I can get it in better quality?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24f318

https://www.josephkahn.com/project/7817/mariah-carey

edit:Nvm even this one is cropped coffee2

Edited by Ventitonic

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.