Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Faded

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Faded

  1. People like fun music which is E=MC2 and you hoes can't take it, OOP i'm screaming at this gif it looks like she is about to throw punches with the mic
  2. they can keep this one
  3. I think this was already debunked a long time ago as a stem edit
  4. Me neither but the song is undeniably good, the main subject of the song is the one being yearned for anyways, it doesn't have to be about Christmas it can be All I Want For Summer Is You we can separate the art from the holiday
  5. fake fan detected. All I Want For Christmas Is You should be played all year long
  6. Is she saying "we make love depressed" on Love Depressed wow that is a strong message
  7. Eats it allll the way upppp!! First Christmas album stans are 1) people living in the past 2) success stans 3) ageist 4) tasteless sorry I don't make the rules.
  8. Super nostalgic watching this watching the highlight videos after each show... those were the good days
  9. Glitter25 tracklist WHERE
  10. Deserveddddddd My World Is Empty Without You next
  11. Honestly had a similar feeling I was like yasss ***** that's the love of your life
  12. Yeah McDonald's outsold as well, so?
  13. MTE !!! I don't get why Sia thinks all of the songs she wrote has to have her loud ass background vocals on them it's giving annoying
  14. I want to know what does she mean by "we're just habits of creatures" isnt the saying creatures of habit?
  15. I found love on Grindr, it happens
  16. I agree with **** Labels...it feels like it belongs to a previous album
  17. The concept of tour variants Are you Ms Swift herself?
  18. I wonder how's Melissa McKean-Atkinson doing
  19. But very happy for My Big Secret... A literally unheard song is crazy
  20. Not Right Now what we need instead are mastered full versions of The Joy of Pepsi and New Millennium ...
  21. You can ignore the original release and go for the 25th anniversary remastered versions I beg u
  22. We are waiting patiently for you to reach her Magnum opus
  23. Honestly if Butterfly is your fave thus far this is going well because she's going for it in the albums coming forth
  24. Im ascending...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.