Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, Ventitonic said:

Sadly yes. But wow the quality of this one looks amazing. Much better than the official 4k upload on YouTube?

Ugh I hate it when they mess with old media like that. Give us the original damn

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 3/12/2026 at 1:47 PM, Rocket said:

Girl, Butterfly is THAT *****.

But for NEW fans I'd probably recommend Daydream first.

I'm listening to Butterfly but gurl, I had to delete half of those songs. I thought it was a total R&B album. I was fooled. I'm gonna go try Daydream even though I hate the cover.

edit: every other picture of daydream looks better, who did Mariah wrong skull

8 hours ago, Cherish said:

I'm listening to Butterfly but gurl, I had to delete half of those songs. I thought it was a total R&B album. I was fooled. I'm gonna go try Daydream even though I hate the cover.

edit: every other picture of daydream looks better, who did Mariah wrong skull

Anyone deleting ANYTHING from Butterfly should have their account deleted.

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

Anyone deleting ANYTHING from Butterfly should have their account deleted.

Gurl I'm sorry but I thought it'd be a R&B album deadbanana2

I wish I had kept that screenshot of her Pandora streams after 2019.

We Belong Together: 652,737,839

Always Be My Baby: 528,450,922

All I Want For Christmas Is You: 389,295,892

Don't Forget About Us: 307,959,508

Shake It Off: 295,893,604

One Sweet Day: 260,866,107

Touch My Body: 206,142,955

I Know What You Want: 147,838,296

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home): 136,794,095

Hero: 126,870,497

Obsessed: 121,210,848

It's Like That: 100,590,220

Fantasy (Remix) (Feat. O.D.B): 92,512,802

Without You: 88,512,773

Obsessed (2nd version? :huhsmile.gif: 87,304,505

#Beautiful: 87,101,801

Bye Bye: 86,160,248

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing / Gloria (In Excelsis Deo): 83,732,958

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town: 83,697,687

I'll Be There (Live): 81,384,151

I Still Believe: 77,281,647

Honey: 75,734,717

My All: 74,704,031

Heartbreaker: 65,642,923

Fantasy: 64,998,110

O Holy Night: 60,366,513

Love Takes Time: 59,179,753

Open Arms: 57,441,880

Dreamlover: 50,634,826

When You Believe: 50,349,689

On 3/18/2026 at 2:15 PM, AxelFox said:

Much better than the official 4k upload on YouTube?

No, the quality is worse

Never noticed how many random background voices she does on this interlude. rip

On 3/18/2026 at 10:50 PM, Cherish said:

I'm listening to Butterfly but gurl, I had to delete half of those songs. I thought it was a total R&B album. I was fooled. I'm gonna go try Daydream even though I hate the cover.

edit: every other picture of daydream looks better, who did Mariah wrong skull

???? what song besides the house track isn't contemporary R&B or hip hop soul

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

???? what song besides the house track isn't contemporary R&B or hip hop soul

I'll just tell y'all the songs I kept:

Honey (LOVE THIS SONG. i wanted an album full of Honeys but more of the intro to Honey)

Butterfly

Fourth of July

Babydoll

Close My Eyes

Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise)

Outside

Whatever I deleted I feel didn't fit the album or I just hated how it sounded.

Just now, Cherish said:

I'll just tell y'all the songs I kept:

Honey (LOVE THIS SONG. i wantred an album full of Honeys)

Butterfly

Fourth of July

Babydoll

Close My Eyes

Fly Away (Butterfly Reprise)

Outside

Whatever I deleted I feel didn't fit the album or I just hated how it sounded.

Deleting The Roof and Breakdown is crazy

nene-leakes-stan-twt.gif

23 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Deleting The Roof and Breakdown is crazy

nene-leakes-stan-twt.gif

It was mainly based on production. I know those lyrics would be beautiful but if I have to hear shitty production, I ain't listening. Production is so key in a song and those just didn't hit. But it's more for yall to enjoy -*

29 minutes ago, Cherish said:

It was mainly based on production. I know those lyrics would be beautiful but if I have to hear shitty production, I ain't listening. Production is so key in a song and those just didn't hit. But it's more for yall to enjoy -*

Widely accepted as two of the best-produced songs of the 90s, sis. Truly just light this base on fire at this point

suburban

24 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Widely accepted as two of the best-produced songs of the 90s, sis. Truly just light this base on fire at this point

suburban

deadbanana2 sorry sis

I've been getting my life to this concept non-stop rip

jonny5

On 4/6/2026 at 11:26 AM, conatus said:

Good morning to CharmbraceLORD and CharmbraceLORD only heart2

200.gif

One of her best albums,

Omg is this true? I recall her having renovations a few years back but haven't seen her there since.

I'm shocked if true, end of an era.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.