Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

elvenOCEAN

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elvenOCEAN

  1. We'll get 2 songs max, with the 2nd one potentially being an instrumental.
  2. 9th is still top 10, and anyway, what matters is the overall placement and she came in 4th. She was never going to finish higher with that song. Plus, not even Australians seem to support her music anymore.
  3. Tank? She came in 4th, i.e. she placed as high as was possible with that song. OT: I think Warrior is the best she'S given us in YEARS!
  4. Same. Warrior got me so excited. This now means new songs, new cover etc. We all know how this works out. And it's never for the better. Never.
  5. Oh absolutely!!! I'm obsessed with Ezra Collective's Well Organised!
  6. Yes, thank you. My thoughts exactly. I'd love for her to work with house-music producers, sth along the lines of Mariah's newest remixes. We haven't gotten a project like that from her yet and it would give her a lot of room to ad-lib and just go with the vibes etc. Her voice needs freedom. This formulaic Sia stuff is so stifling, Idk why she agreed to do this. Vocally she's in a fantastic place! Curious Subject is the only acceptable song on here, perhaps Boogie's in My Soul as well, but that's it. Also I'm gonna need that jazz album she's announced years ago and we still haven't got it. BTW, I can't see the video for some reason. Which song is it?
  7. This is a MASSIVE downgrade after Hello Happiness, which was pretty much cutting edge. MASSIVE.
  8. One Step Away going into Danceteria. That's all we need.
  9. OF COURSE it's Vincent Pontare who co-wrote Burning Heart. Agnes' husband and the real Swedish genius.
  10. Near or Far being sonically related to Madonna's Nothing Really Matters and One Step Away was not on my bingo card.
  11. Not going through 15 pages of content… but if you don't have Burning Heart in your top 2, you couldn't find a hit single if it hit you. That song is massive! Easily her best, most mature album yet.
  12. To see that she showed so much love to one of my favourite albums, S'll suffisait d'aimer, is so heartwarming. Especially the fact that she performed «Je Chanterai». I hope we get to hear «En attendant ses pas» as well at one point.
  13. I love this woman so much. Always my fav, my childhood.
  14. Wonderful video for a wonderful song.
  15. We need an Alexandra Burke comeback. And I mean The Silence kind of comeback. Whew
  16. I am much more concerned about her music. She hasn't given us a proper – good – song in years now. Mary, I know you've still got it in you!
  17. She's got so many fantastic songs, it's beyond me why she's been so ignored after her debut. Fantastic voice, lyrics, arrangements, etc. She really is right there among the very best we have in this day and age.
  18. Love this song
  19. Sing Delta!
  20. Stop what you're doing and listen to this masterpiece.
  21. I am so sad and yet so inspired. A real role model to so many of us. Coat of Many Colours, Hard Candy Christmas (my favourite Christmas song), and Sweet Summer Lovin' are some of the songs I cherish the most in my life. I always thought Coat of Many Colours is right there among the best songs ever written. She was one of a kind. One of seemingly very few people in the public eye who was a true Christian, who embodied what Jesus preached in the New Testament. Thank you for never forgetting where you came from. Rest in peace, you'll be tremendously missed.
  22. Yes yes me too!! And I'm dreaming about us FINALLY getting to hear Reach for the Sky (aka Hero's little sister) next year with the Charmbracelet anniversary (along with one of my favs – There Goes My Heart). Shaking just thinking about it.
  23. This. Anyway, I am kinda annoyed that they're basically ruining AIWFCIY with all the promotion/focus on it since 2020. It's a classic and I love it, but let us breathe. Also, she's got other songs just waiting to be rediscovered and loved by the GP, including other Christmas classics. (Also she needs to give us her version of WAYC?, I'm not buying the "lost the demo" story... )
  24. Constant Companion, Everlasting Love, To Be Free, Love Is A Stillness, and When He's Gone Constant Companion is undoubtedly the best song on here. Should've be the first single, heavily promoted, and it would've become a hit! The album however is too acoustic, the production is too sparse. It works for some songs, but overall the album lacks proper punch. They could've easily switched it up a bit more on the three "uptempo" songs. I'm annoyed. Anyway: The Thrill of It All [classic] > In the Lonely Hour = Love Goes = Gloria [Unholy is still awful, but there are multiple proper highs on this one!] > Hazel Eyes Overall, they have a pretty strong discography and we'll always be supporting a singer.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.