Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 691.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Can ask one more time for that gif of Mariah walking down a hall pointing at pictures of her #1's...?

36 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Can ask one more time for that gif of Mariah walking down a hall pointing at pictures of her #1's...?

ZMemlJa.gif

On 4/17/2026 at 4:14 PM, stevyy said:

Can ask one more time for that gif of Mariah walking down a hall pointing at pictures of her #1's...?

tumblr_inline_r4mweryjhC1qktomp_500.gif

Where's the full thing??

Where was this??

She looked GORGEOUS!

jonny5

I miss this confidence and sass from her on stage...

1 hour ago, nick_rod said:

Where's the full thing??

Where was this??

She looked GORGEOUS!

jonny5

I miss this confidence and sass from her on stage...

Same! I need the full thing!

jonnycat

She's getting flak for singing live again. I know it wasn't her best vocals but c'mon. Now she must be thinking she should've just stuck to pre-recorded vocals.

On 4/17/2026 at 10:52 AM, noonbob said:

She's finally singing live again.

jonny4

1 hour ago, Mandalay said:

She's getting flak for singing live again. I know it wasn't her best vocals but c'mon. Now she must be thinking she should've just stuck to pre-recorded vocals.

And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel like hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong

It's great she's singing live again. Hopefully she won't get discouraged. She should listen to her own lyrics to find the strengthgayriahcat2

Apparently 'Underneath The Stars" is going viral on tiktok (remix that sampled Mariah's voice from this track) coffee2

On 4/24/2026 at 10:56 AM, Saddy said:

Apparently 'Underneath The Stars" is going viral on tiktok (remix that sampled Mariah's voice from this track) coffee2

Yesterday, she posted a video snippet of UTS on Instagram, and she also reacted to a couple of comments asking for Daydream30. Maybe we really are getting an anniversary edition after all?

16 hours ago, aedeus said:

Yesterday, she posted a video snippet of UTS on Instagram, and she also reacted to a couple of comments asking for Daydream30. Maybe we really are getting an anniversary edition after all?

I saw her comment, she def not releasing it suburban just letting everyone know she's about to sue that guy and everyone should listen to the og song lol

On 4/22/2026 at 8:54 AM, Topaz said:

I want her to do another honey brown era so baddddd.

How would you feel if Mariah went back to dark hair? : r/MariahCarey

Mileys older sister

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.