Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

SUD will not be part of this re-issue. Mariah just said on insta.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Now this thread can be closed... bc nobody is here for 3 acapella songs and 2 random 12 minutes remixes of Looking IN and Melt Away.

bah... Mariah always fumbles these things. Good gracious.

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

SUD will not be part of this re-issue. Mariah just said on insta.

So as usual, it was a deliberate lie from your mouth? What is your purpose with this? And how about checking reasonable sources before you just tell something?

4 hours ago, stevyy said:

Daydream 30th is coming = confirmed by Mariah yesterday

It's alleged to be 2 CD release... since Daydream has no more un-released music left...

Maybe it could be a 3CD release, like Music Box 30? With the third CD being the MSG show audio? Just like Music Box 30 had the Proctor's Theatre audio...

28 minutes ago, aedeus said:

Maybe it could be a 3CD release, like Music Box 30? With the third CD being the MSG show audio? Just like Music Box 30 had the Proctor's Theatre audio...

yeah, whatever... nobody is going to check for this anyway.

Welp.

This is my dream Daydream anniversary edition.

Disc 1: Standard and Bonus Tracks

  1. Fantasy

  2. Underneath the Stars

  3. One Sweet Day

  4. Open Arms

  5. Always Be My Baby

  6. I Am Free

  7. When I Saw You

  8. Long Ago

  9. Melt Away

  10. Forever

  11. Daydream Interlude (Fantasy Sweet Dub Mix)

  12. Looking In

  13. One Night

  14. Slipping Away

Disc 2: Remixes and New Tracks

  1. Fantasy ft. ODB

  2. One Sweet Day Chucky's Remix

  3. Fantasy Def Club Mix

  4. Underneath the Stars Drifting

  5. Always Be My Baby Dupri Mix

  6. Always Be My Baby Always Club Mix

  7. Head over Heels Allure Demo

  8. All Cried Out Allure Demo

  9. Last Chance Allure Demo

  10. New unreleased track

  11. New remix

Disc 3: Live at Festhalle - June 14, 1996

  1. Daydream Interlude

  2. Emotions

  3. Open Arms

  4. Forever

  5. I Don't Wanna Cry

  6. Fantasy

  7. Always Be My Baby

  8. One Sweet Day

  9. Underneath the Stars

  10. Without You

  11. Make It Happen

  12. Just Be Good to Me

  13. Dreamlover

  14. Vision of Love

  15. Hero

  16. Anytime You Need a Friend

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Omg not my dream kinda coming true deadbanana2

Girl how the hell did you predict the European daydream tour concert??? I'm flabbergasted and sooo ready for this jonny2

Edited by CandyMan377

On 7/13/2026 at 1:54 AM, stevyy said:

yeah, whatever... nobody is going to check for this anyway.

Speak for yourself, sis. I've been waiting for this damn concert audio since she released The Rarities. deadbanana

Finally, I can get rid of my bootleg version. jonny

#Beautiful came on and I really wished she performed this more. She sounded phenomenal on it.

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Speak for yourself, sis. I've been waiting for this damn concert audio since she released The Rarities. deadbanana

Finally, I can get rid of my bootleg version. jonny

my comment was my when she said SUD is not part of it. Please understad my frustration in the moment.

I never knew we had professional recordings of Rotterdam. <3

While I'm tired of all these lazy anniversary things, I hope it will at least chart

1 hour ago, DemDam92 said:

While I'm tired of all these lazy anniversary things, I hope it will at least chart

Where should it even chart?

Daydream would need like 5k pure sales and idk 10m streams daily.

I think it can sell 1,200 copies in the US and reach 2,5m streams. It could re-enter the sales chart and maybe the R&B albums chart.

Music Box 30 sold approx. 7,5k-8,5k copies worldwide from then to now.

29 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Where should it even chart?

Daydream would need like 5k pure sales and idk 10m streams daily.

I think it can sell 1,200 copies in the US and reach 2,5m streams. It could re-enter the sales chart and maybe the R&B albums chart.

Music Box 30 sold approx. 7,5k-8,5k copies worldwide from then to now.

I mean we had a moment like 3-4 years ago where #1s re-entered in the 20s of billboard 200 due to a vinyl release ?

35 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

I mean we had a moment like 3-4 years ago where #1s re-entered in the 20s of billboard 200 due to a vinyl release ?

yes, but it featured some of her most streamed songs, so it got all the weekly streams of 13 of her #1 hits.

It probably did sell 4k or even 5k and got ALL the streams of some of her biggest songs.

That is why she needs a new compilation album - which I think - would continuously chart if it included ALL of her biggest tracks.

A new MC compilation album would probably chart in the #180-#160 region for all eternity.

GH and #1 to Infinity for example charted individually for like 20 weeks in 2025 in those regions in the UK. (and that without AIW, without Obsessed, without SIO, without IKWYW etc.

I always wondered why her GH don't endlessly chart like others, but I guess they're missing Obsessed and AIWFCIY.

and her first two are missing WBT.

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

yes, but it featured some of her most streamed songs, so it got all the weekly streams of 13 of her #1 hits.

It probably did sell 4k or even 5k and got ALL the streams of some of her biggest songs.

That is why she needs a new compilation album - which I think - would continuously chart if it included ALL of her biggest tracks.

A new MC compilation album would probably chart in the #180-#160 region for all eternity.

GH and #1 to Infinity for example charted individually for like 20 weeks in 2025 in those regions in the UK. (and that without AIW, without Obsessed, without SIO, without IKWYW etc.

Ah I see

Welp let's have another updated #1 album with all I want and release it in November

3 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

Ah I see

Welp let's have another updated #1 album with all I want and release it in November

That would be cool... but not just a new #1's... #1 to Infinity does not include 2 of her biggest tracks: IKWYW and Obsessed...

Instead, I want a new "Best of" album... it has to be a 3x CD album. (It would go multi-platinum within its first year).

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I always wondered why her GH don't endlessly chart like others, but I guess they're missing Obsessed and AIWFCIY.

and her first two are missing WBT.

Yes, absolutely. I am so jealous of The Weeknd or Eminem who have all their biggest songs on their compilation albums. Maybe one day we will get a new one. I'm praying for it.

Bought the mp3 version for now. It was 24,99€ on amazon.de

<3

Disappointing re-release, but the demos and acapellas are great.

Signed Insert

Mariah Carey Shop
No image preview

Daydream (30th Anniversary) Vinyl 3LP w/ Exclusive Signed...

Online Store Exclusive! Daydream: 30th Anniversary Edition 3-LP Pressed on Iridescent Gold Vinyl. Includes autographed signed insert.  Limit 1 per order -- All sales final Please note, this item is fo
On 7/16/2026 at 7:24 PM, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Disappointing re-release, but the demos and acapellas are great.

What is disappointing about three hours of content. We really have been spoiled as lambs when it comes to vault content

suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.