Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

Take Me Dancing is a really easy hit that they should push sooner rather than later tbh . I'm seeing a dance challenge keeping popping up on TikTok for it !

Edited by troy4783

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, troy4783 said:

Take Me Dancing is a really easy hit that they should sooner rather than later tbh . I'm seeing a dance challenge keeping popping up on TikTok for it !

I think the era is safe as long as she releases Take Me Dancing

they're prob trying to buy enough time to shoot a proper video with SZA.   

Why is Come Back making me so emotional? I feel like I've never heard anything like this from her. Looking at the album as like the the highs and lows of a relationship and being in love it's definitely a beautiful end? To like accept that you deserve better but you'll never not be rooting for the other person. We LOVE the emotional maturity :gaycatina1:

Edited by Winedrunk

The album is good, some excellent songs, some of her best. Scarlet is much and much better tho. I will never understand the hate because that project is in my eyes her strongest piece of work in every way. Yes, it's less pop but that's not a problem for me.

Listened on release day and didn't like it. Haven't cared enough to listen again

3 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

Listened on release day and didn't like it. Haven't cared enough to listen again

congratulations, thanks for sharing your story!

Put the album, like a background sound, at work today.

It was so fun seing my coworkers nodding their heads or humming some melodies lol

Funnier thinking they didn't know what they listened to and didn't even bother to ask

 

Well, Take Me Dancing and Couples Therapy are my favorite songs since day 1 

the sax over this record is so sultry and sex! the knight rider sample got me weak. gorgeous is gorge, cards amazing, i adore her cadence in silly! fun!, the chorus is so infectious! lipstain, one more time... come back is so beautiful it made me emotional, the melody is so melancholy.

 

6 hours ago, Winedrunk said:

Why is Come Back making me so emotional? I feel like I've never heard anything like this from her. Looking at the album as like the the highs and lows of a relationship and being in love it's definitely a beautiful end? To like accept that you deserve better but you'll never not be rooting for the other person. We LOVE the emotional maturity :gaycatina1:

:heart2: 

Couples Therapy scratches me the best way possible, the bass is SO satisfying

aaahh men! is stuck in my head after the performance :jonny:

Lord I hope they don't follow yalls suggestions, Take Me Dancing will flop harder than Jealous Type if they push it.

 

put every last ounce of payola for this era being Ahhh Men! That song is high replay sized hit. Give us a Disturbia-esque music video with signature Doja flair. And book some more manic fun performances! 

41 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Lord I hope they don't follow yalls suggestions, Take Me Dancing will flop harder than Jealous Type if they push it.

 

put every last ounce of payola for this era being Ahhh Men! That song is high replay sized hit. Give us a Disturbia-esque music video with signature Doja flair. And book some more manic fun performances! 

agreeeeeeed! and give stranger a lil moment too

Why isn't anyone giving Acts of service & Make it up any love :biblio:

Edited by Appletree
The

Loving this album SOOOO much more now, wow. 
 

Cards (one of her best ever imo omg)

Jealous Type

AAAHH MEN!

Gorgeous

Stranger

Take Me Dancing

Lipstain

Silly! Fun!

One More Time

Happy

 

are the songs I currently use. On first listen it was just JT, Silly! Fun! and AAHHH MEN! lol

 

I had a feeling this album was a grower. I'd say it's about as good as Scarlet is for me now. It's more consistent than Scarlet is imo so I might even rank it above. It's not quite PH/HP level for my tastes yet, but I can still see it growing more on me. She's really outdoing herself this era with the imagery and performances, so I am ready for the era to sell me more on the album too.

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Lord I hope they don't follow yalls suggestions, Take Me Dancing will flop harder than Jealous Type if they push it.

 

put every last ounce of payola for this era being Ahhh Men! That song is high replay sized hit. Give us a Disturbia-esque music video with signature Doja flair. And book some more manic fun performances! 

Not sure why you would think it would flop exactly ?

 

 

A Catchy chorus ?

A SZA Feature ?

Part of the song literally tailor made for TikTok?

 

 

Literally all recipes for a hit ! 
 

 

Not saying Aaah Men couldn't have its own moment also but Take Me Dancing just sounds like a very obvious hit !

 

Edited by troy4783

aaahh men is definitely theee song of this album. I am HOOKED on that performance.

the way nobody is talking about gorgeous but everyone is posting the videos of AM and I can't help but to watch all of them. ugh. she owned that stage.

10 hours ago, Winedrunk said:

Why is Come Back making me so emotional? I feel like I've never heard anything like this from her. Looking at the album as like the the highs and lows of a relationship and being in love it's definitely a beautiful end? To like accept that you deserve better but you'll never not be rooting for the other person. We LOVE the emotional maturity :gaycatina1:

It reminds me of a Phil Collins song tbh :jonny:

2 hours ago, Appletree said:

Why isn't anyone giving Acts of service & Make it up any love :biblio:

This 1-2 punch ends careers 

Ugh sometimes I wanna cut a b!tch like @masochizm cuz da phuckin nerve of someone on TikTok saying she was flat on All Mine and should've hired a real singer. SMH 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.